Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashhhy

Jamie Vardy is potentially the ugliest footballer of all time. Both looks and personality wise, the mans a cunt and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp at all times.
I reckon he looks like a drug dealer. Proper scruffy looking but not in a good way like needs a bath kinda scruffy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cornflower

VIP Member
Holy shit!!!! He most definitely said that - well done to the top lipreaders! These threads are so full of talent.
omg! Seconded, so much talent in this thread! I always assumed they were just talking about how overwhelmed they were by the crowd LOL. Clearly I'm too innocent.

Reminds me of when Matt Cardle won X-Factor and people lipread Harry Styles saying how much 🐱 he was gonna get

• Haha

ashhhy

The content while I’ve been at work is on fire tonight girls 🔥 I can confirm I did absolutely no work when Jack came on the pitch, I’m livid his shorts are so long who would do that to us? The trouser snake looks even bigger in the city shorts 🍆 My hangover got so bad I just thought fuck it and started drinking again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Best part? We were talking about Jack and my boyfriends words were “he’s canny cute like, I would” personally that’s my queue to take one for the team. Jack hun where you at 💦

• Haha
  • Heart

VoodooChile

I’m over 4 hours away, but I love Manchester....🤔 So jealous of you Manchester girls! Give him a lick from me please....and maybe a sexy head rub for Pep.

• Haha
  • Heart

cbfit

Chatty Member
i’m still salty about the person on here who told me to get a sense of humour?! i came up with our motto, show some respect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ggggggggggg

I’m so gutted I can’t make the pilgrimage tomorrow but I will be glued to the thread looking for exclusive tattle footage. God speed you horny bitches 😈

• Haha

Rochberie

Late to the party but of course Boring Sasha had to post her private jet selfie!! After claiming to be sooooo private. Get in the bin Sash.

Glad to see our walking sex god on his debut today looking pretty damn hot. Pep knows we love to see it.
This made me think of Sasha 😂

Attachments

• Haha