Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm imagining Jack, Phil and Walker giving it beans to Sweet Caroline in a bar on a Saturday night in Spinningfields whilst eyeing up the ladieezzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8

cbfit

Chatty Member
Even the BTEC version of JG is hard to get with…. Feel like the only footballer or football connection I’d be able to pull is bloody Wayne lineker 😭😭
i reckon we could all pull rooney tbh but would rather lick a homeless persons big toe

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
anyone else still getting that ‘pinch me is this real’ moment, every time you see grealish on man city’s feed?

honestly still can’t even believe our luck.

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I keep thinking what’s happened to his house in brum? He literally came off holiday went to London then straight to Manchester. He hasn’t been to that house in ages. Might drive past see if it’s up for sale.

anon12

Chatty Member
Hell yeah they are.

Problem they have been together so long and as proven she won't leave so why would he break up with her right now.
No idea how she manages, been in that situation and its mentally draining. Especially the paranoia

those pictures were a nice treat to come home from work to hahaha. Unpopular opinion but i actually don’t mind sashas outfit but the cap is not it, accessories/clothes that’s only design is the brands name are so tacky

applecrumble7

VIP Member
For me he became hot from 2019. Prior to that no. Well done Jack good looking great footballer amazing family friends and partner. He has won life lottery and thats before mentioning he is rich

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah I’m sorry I have to agree about Pep, the man looks good for his age 😍 klopp also, legend of a human being ❤

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Title suggestions

Jack Grealish #10 - Close your mouth make yourself mute, just strip yourself down so we can see your birthday suit

Jack Grealish #10 - Puts the man in Man City, oh Jack babes you’re a bloody fitty

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Cousin Sasha and Mumma Grealish look a little bored by the whole event. If JG needs a more enthusiastic support crew then look no further….. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
The fact that fan page posted them pics makes me think it's sasha because she can't on her normal page as jack probably don't want her to

how have they got hold of them photos?! they look so high quality!
Because it sasha who runs that fan page maybe?

• Haha

loveheartlipsxo

It’s Jack’s birthday next month who wants to plan the Manchester night out that just happens to fall around the same time 😂👀

• Haha