Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
She would love a baby because jack will always be in her life then. Even if they break up or not. They have a kid together and he will always be there.

She don't fit with any of then really
You know in the scene mean girls where she says stop trying to make fetch happen, Sasha needs stop making wag happen

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yep! I expected him to get emotional during the speech but he broke down the moment he stepped on "stage". :(

I think he is an all around good guy: professional, family orientated, loyal/supportive friend (the way he spoke about Dani Alves 💙).
On top of that he is a sweetheart and very approachable (or at least he was in 2016).

Hopefully there's no bad blood between him and the club officials. He should be able to return to Barça for his "final"/retirement match. He deserves all the love he can get.
Yeah sorry to derail but he has such a sweet and soft manner that just seems so at odd with being the world's best footballer, it honestly just melts my entire black heart. He could be an absolute tyrant behind the scenes but he just seems like such a shy and unassuming sweetie. When he said his boys were 'Argentinian/Catalan' I was bawling!!

Reactions: 7

cbfit

Chatty Member
Could someone explain the Messi thing? Has he had to leave ?
yeah, he was willing to take a 50% pay cut to stay but the league regulations made it impossible. la liga rules mean there’s a salary cap which limits player wages and acquisition costs to 70 percent of the clubs revenue. because of covid, they needed to get rid of loads of salaries in the team to be able to afford to resign him. he’s technically classed as a new player because his contract has expired. barcelona are trying to blame la liga regulations but they should have started offloading other players before now to bring in some revenue.

so he was expecting to end his career at his boyhood club but now they’re unable to sign him so he’s being forced to find somewhere else to play.

• Sad
Spotted someone who's related to a friend of mine on that video. He's one of the official photographers at City. Not sure how i missed that but must remake his acquaintance 🤣

QueenL

VIP Member
He may as well just claim Sasha lol we all know he ain’t single
He just doesn't want to, that's the thing. Everyone knew he wasn't single for a long time. He will still slide into other girls DMs and liking/unliking pictures to be noticed. He won't change just because she is the official wag, none of them do.

And I have to laugh at Sasha, she wanted everything quiet and private but since he signed by City she is trying to be as public as she can.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Actually cannot believe city are going to lose to Leicester. Prem might not be so clear cut this year as first thought.
Can’t tell if this is a joke or not 😭 city are missing many of their key players and this game was a friendly, Leicester are not touching city when they have a full squad back in my opinion

Jen667

VIP Member
Not even going to attempt to work out what we did wrong but...just watched the press conference. I think he said 'obviously' 17, 812 times.

• Haha