Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
It's 100% false that Jack and Sasha ever broke up! They've been together the whole time, since they were at school.
Ignore all this 'on and off' stuff you might see in the papers.

Reactions: 7

cbfit

Chatty Member
OMG REMEMBER WHEN I SAID HOW GOOD HE WOULD LOOK IN THE AWAY KIT. I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

• Heart

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Omg surely that’s not real the end selfie he looks like the head from art attack 😅🤣

S TOPPPP OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To be fair fodens girlfriend looks a bit chavvy (which im digging btw) not the typical IG model lookalike like sasha and some of the other WAGS. So i think she'd rather her top earner football bf cheat on her than some 21 yr old bricklayer who'd cheat on her with a uni student in 5th avenue or factory 251

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
He's got quite a protruding ribcage hasn't he? Makes sense. All his other bits protrude

• Haha

xxlax

I find it so funny how you get told off on the wags thread for talking about jack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
He's going to play away - the issue is whether he gets caught or not. The only way his PR team could keep it out of the papers would be to offer them a story that's bigger by means of damage control. I don't think the club will care about him shagging but they would care about excessive boozing and drug taking

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Omg I just had to go look back at that video and it kinda does look like that 🤣🤣 can't be sure but it kinda does.

And it was prob phill saying we can go on the pull tonight 😅

Yess we have one so far girls.

You know what to do for us 😉😉
assignment read and understood maam
- arse
- thighs
- bulge
- eyes
- hair

• Haha

Nao

I’m actually shocked she hasn’t came on here to make a fan base thread for herself.
I can’t wait for England to start playing again, we get so much more content of Jack and the others! Jack, Mason and Ben. Is all I need🥵View attachment 702902
I hate guys in tracksuits, but why do I loveeeeeeee England boys in tracksuits. My oh my.