Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine he slings his meat like a world class chef, gives you a bit of a cuddle, and then needs to be left alone cause he’s fussy.
Slings his meat 🤣

I can see him giving you a damn good seeing to, flipping you about the bedroom but zero cuddles after and he goes back to his aloof self.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have anyone ever given a rundown of the England teams techniques, was this a thread starter a while ago? I feel like someone said Ms VRL's future husband would cry after but that may have been a random post.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I also prefer the under armour. It’s just his thing and he clearly feels more comfortable with it, and I want him to be happy (see Bae, this is what you do for people you love, you make concessions and let them wear what they want, and grow your body hair the way they want it 🐌😘)

Plus it also makes his strip teases sexier, with that extra layer to struggle with.

I actually think he might wear it during matches because of the AC in the stadiums. When they had the athletics world champs in Qatar the athletes were freezing and putting on hoodies in between events.

Have anyone ever given a rundown of the England teams techniques, was this a thread starter a while ago? I feel like someone said Ms VRL's future husband would cry after but that may have been a random post.
It’s KDB who would defo cry after.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think so. I appreciate the visual but I think he might just be a knob? I'm not sure I'd want to spend any amount of time in his company.
It’s OK to admit you want to get back with him. We won’t judge you. This is a safe space.

Garage was quite sweet in the Rob and Romesh show. He said a man with a face like his would never have expected to be a style icon 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s OK to admit you want to get back with him. We won’t judge you. This is a safe space.

Garage was quite sweet in the Rob and Romesh show. He said a man with a face like his would never have expected to be a style icon 🥹
He was really nice to those kids waving them off too. Everyone else just piled on the bus and he ran down clapping all their sticky wee hands. I am warming to him

• Heart
Reactions: 9

garage is a style icon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The abs and nips in this photo are killing me. They’re just dying to break free.

1668624573365.jpeg

Plus his perfectly beardy beautiful face 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.