Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so embarrassed that when he was first mentioned in the trial I swore him off. I was done. The love affair was over.

How long did it last? Hours probably. Ffs I'm now in deeper than I was before and am writing a blimmin' fanfic about the fella. He's so fit it makes me want to cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so embarrassed that when he was first mentioned in the trial I swore him off. I was done. The love affair was over.

How long did it last? Hours probably. Ffs I'm now in deeper than I was before and am writing a blimmin' fanfic about the fella. He's so fit it makes me want to cry.
girl, all most of us are completely down with the sickness I’m afraid. felt this on every level haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
im so bored i’m going to write a fic where he spreads crabs along the whole of birmingham and all the women meet up to get him back and there’s a massive orgy with like 56 women

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think if I share his post he'll share it too? He's on a roll tonight

Also
Screenshot_20221110-213313_Instagram.jpg

But specifically
Screenshot_20221110_213352.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are all the England squad posting the same sentimental drivel about having always wanted to play since they were kids to make everyone feel warm inside in hopes of distracting from the fact that England’s been kind of tit since the euros?

These are the things I wonder about on an ordinary Thursday in November.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was drunk at breakfast for most of the 2002 WC so yes it’s fine 🍾
Me too, then that shithead JG posts that he was at bleeping school! That's the year before I got married! Little Gucci tit making me feel old!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i hope the hotel bookings go horribly wrong so him and trent have to share a single bed and they become bestfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i was not alive for the 2002 world cup 😨😨

went in tessuti the other day and saw the 🐐 goat irl and i tried it on and pretended it was his and did a catwalk n then the worker came over an like tried to sell it to me and asked for my size n i was like ah me mums callin me gott to go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Me too, then that shithead JG posts that he was at bleeping school! That's the year before I got married! Little Gucci tit making me feel old!
See that post made me feel better because at least we were both at school during the 2002 World Cup although I think he meant primary school and I was in secondary

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
See that post made me feel better because at least we were both at school during the 2002 World Cup although I think he meant primary school and I was in secondary
same though, I watched it at school in year 6, was about to leave and go into year 7 I think

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was 20 😩 I had a job in finance and a mortgage and a wedding looming. I was a proper grown up 😩
But still had breakfast in the pub to the early games and workday games we had a TV in the office. 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.