Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
To be fair, the whole conversation was him and Bernardo ripping into each other, with a little dig at Mahrez on top. If it had all just been City teammate banter then it would have been a minor amusing incident, they were obviously joking and not taking it seriously.

I don't think he thought about Almiron at all. He was drunk and looking for a comparison to make Bernardo laugh and he said the first person he could think of. Almiron wasn't the intended butt of the joke, he just got caught in the crossfire.

It was a stupid thing to say and a classic example of drinking too much and running his mouth off which I suspect is a common Jack problem.

I like to think he'd have apologised privately to Almiron once he sobered up and realised that his teammate banter had spilled over into insulting someone who isn't part of that group and so can't be expected to understand and accept that dynamic. But of course we don't know if he did anything at all about it.

Standard minor dickhead move that really shouldn't be a constant topic of conversation 6 months later.

Reactions: 9

ruby1080

VIP Member
i am SO excited for the squad announcement today. really interested to see who’s gonna be included considering everyone is fucking injured
Most of the injured ones will probably be included knowing Garage.

I just know I’m going to have that frantic moment when I cannot for the life of me see the letters that make up Jack Grealish on the screen.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
OK - I think I've calmed down enough to post now.

I was at the Chelsea game on Weds, with my lad and RLF.
Great win, good game, but what did that MAN do at the end?
he came and stood right next to us with no top on????????????? (front row for my child sins)
Took his match shirt off, then proceeded to peel the compression shirt off.. and I had to pretend I wasn't bothered (Sparing the feelings of RLF).
Sadly he gave the shirt to some random - RUDE

Since then - my hormones are all over the place and I'm bleeding at the wrong time. (TMI)
I BLAME HIM. I blame him guys.

He's vile. So pale and beautiful, it makes me want to claw my eyes out.
That is all

View attachment 1721656
OMG 😱

Is this your hand at the far left hand side? Please sir, can I have your shirt?

1668156854605.jpeg

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
good morning I am hormonal and SO JEALOUS OF THOSE WOMEN GETTING THE SHIRT AND SEEING HIS NIPS UP CLOSE.
pulling ma hair out baby dolls xxx

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I’d have him for 12 months max, no living together, I think he’s the type to be besotted in the honeymoon phase before fuckin off to sow his perfect wild oats elsewhere. then we’d break up for a few months. then have intense makeup sex. rinse and repeat, for life

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
wanna be kissin all up on him 😤😤😤🖕

This is very Jumpy isn't it

Pfffft 🫠🫠🫠 not the IRISHCATHOLIC.COM 😂😭
ah Jaysus confide in me bab 🌚
Imagine becoming a nun or monk and taking yer holy rites and vow of celibacy and then discovering he exists?! Terrible.

Wonder if he’s ever been back to speak to a priest since this 👀
i wonder if there are any priest vacancies going at Birmingham cathedral I reckon I could give it a good go as long as I can still sneeze
My other preferred job options if I’m not doing what I’m doing atm are actually vicar, postman and bus driver. Sadly I don’t have any of the skill set for them cos I’m agnostic and can’t drive but there we go.

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
no I really love this outfit n his hair. n his face and especially the cardigan. he looks so fit, love him (not starting a height thing but he looks kinda tall too)

4AB94A40-A0A7-4678-826A-95B0096C6531.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
See that’s committing to the bit, I wouldn’t even be mad if that happened 😂😂 especially not if the gnome sent me a wish you were here from Manchester or Birmingham (although I would then be jealous of a gnome getting further than I have)

Also do we need to get one of these for WC manifestation / is this sacriligipus I am a nervous atheist and bad Christian (why is him in a flower crown and holding a cross hot)

View attachment 1715381
omg friar fuck vibes I adore it. holy bae fic coming soon lolol

• Haha
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
I am so embarrassed that when he was first mentioned in the trial I swore him off. I was done. The love affair was over.

How long did it last? Hours probably. Ffs I'm now in deeper than I was before and am writing a blimmin' fanfic about the fella. He's so fit it makes me want to cry.
girl, all most of us are completely down with the sickness I’m afraid. felt this on every level haha

• Heart