Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Can the people who have voted that they don't give a shit about the 🐌 please come forward so I know whether it's that you don't give a shit because you'll take him any which way, whenever, wherever, or you are @Violetroselily and @cobette. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Starttheline

VIP Member
Sasha was sick of his moping and got up at 5am.

I can't imagine being in bed with him and then just, voluntarily getting out.

• Heart
  • Haha

guccijumper

am so unwell just want to be at home with some toast and chocolate milk
45EC8BEB-2A4A-4750-8491-C5E9443DE593.jpeg

i like him in the tracky the blue colour suits him v well but not sure why they’ve made him wear a red jumper with everything else blue

i bet @wonderstruck25 has an england duvet cover she puts on when it’s international break

• Heart
  • Wow

guccijumper

i met at sgp before going away for a tourney but that’s obvs v different to the feckin world cup in qatar

• Heart

gohdkakdbdj

back in his wife beater apparently in the middle of nowhere

No the universe is LAUGHING AT ME. I never go anywhere near Piccadilly Circus because tourists/crowds etc and I was forced out there yday and he was - yet again - DOWN THE ROAD?! And looking like that 😍 I am done 😤 this is so unfair

His Gucci cardigans are really a vibe 😍

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Biffy Clyro. Had to remind myself of their songs today, been a minute! We are running late, obv, so haven't got to the beer yet.

Love Bea in his bra. Bet he can't wait to take it off at the end of a hard day.
Mon the biff!
Life pre kids our downstairs loo was decorated in ticket stubs and photos ❤ we had to remove them when the oldest kid started asking why one them had a straw up his nose 🤐
We had a tortoise when we were kids! His name was Fred, his name was painted on his shell. He was very old when we were given him , was with us a few years then wandered off . We loved him ! Used to feed him tomatoes and lettuce and apple
Aw ours is about 5 so still quite young, we've had him nearly 2 years, I absolutely love him and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing that we could have him for the rest of our lives 🥹 we are over wintering him as he was a bit poorly in the summer so not hibernating him, so he's still stomping around demanding to be fed his own body weight in weeds and lettuce 😂 he loves head scratches and cuddles, honestly I love him so much! Bit of a faff getting your head around housing and heat lamps, but otherwise so easy to look after.

We have a friend who is very into music, one whole wall of his lounge is CDs, the 14 yo (who has an amazing taste in music thanks to moi and attending several gigs in my belly 😂) is fascinated by the booklets and artwork 🥹

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
I just want camp content.......

I really hope no one gets any nasty injuries this weekend.

Imagine kane got hurt! 😩 It's too stressful.

And I'm still so sad for Tammy. 💔😔

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Omg my old neighbours had a gnome stolen and every now and again would get a letter from it, with an instamatic photo enclosed - somewhere about, all over Britain.
One night it was put back about a year later 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See that’s committing to the bit, I wouldn’t even be mad if that happened 😂😂 especially not if the gnome sent me a wish you were here from Manchester or Birmingham (although I would then be jealous of a gnome getting further than I have)

Also do we need to get one of these for WC manifestation / is this sacriligipus I am a nervous atheist and bad Christian (why is him in a flower crown and holding a cross hot?! This candle has got me goin full Fleabag)

FullSizeRender53_2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart