Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I hope Skye likes cats. It’ll be awkward if I have to get him to give up his dog when we move in together. I bet she’s the kind of dog that would cradle a cat in her arms like a baby.

1668175756978.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i had a dream that shop shop kept getting dragged into this grate hole thing by demons and she wasn’t even bothered she was just like can u stop i’m trying to have a conversation
was really weird

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
super cute 🥹🥹🥹🥹

also is it acceptable to be drunk at 1pm on a monday during the world cup? asking for a friend

• Heart

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I hope Skye likes cats. It’ll be awkward if I have to get him to give up his dog when we move in together. I bet she’s the kind of dog that would cradle a cat in her arms like a baby.

View attachment 1722267
This is one of my Mums little fluff balls. I was never a cat person until she got these and I go home purely to see them now 😂❤

1A2B200A-05AD-4D2C-BDE1-C469CB31F20E.jpeg

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Remember the old days where you had paper tickets and could keep them as keepsakes? I had them all stuck on my wall. Now it's just a QR code on an email, not the same.

• Sad
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
right lads I went to Asda. was a bit disappointing on the baubles front in mine and I only found one WC theme. took pics for you tho of what was in there

4A420EC3-D113-4E64-BF3C-991FB358B729.jpeg
B295FC98-39ED-45D2-87DA-B0F6313F7B39.jpeg

A4439D25-143B-4C76-962B-EB9249631FA0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Chances of tomorrow's match being delayed by say half hour? I've got to go look around a bloody sixth form for my crotch goblin 😒 rude to have it on a Saturday morning tbf

• Haha
  • Sad

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Ok theories on the gay premier league couple the sun reckon will come out?

I'd just love to get to a place where the men can be as safe and comfortable with their sexuality as the women are.

It just needs the first one to be brave enough, but who'd want to be the first knowing how vile so called supporters can be?
I reckon they've been reading on here and got confused with the JS and JG fan fics.

• Haha

guccijumper

i hope the hotel bookings go horribly wrong so him and trent have to share a single bed and they become bestfriends

• Haha