Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I just woke up after having the gnarliest tattle dream 🙃

We were all staying in this big house and all wanted something different to eat for dinner. So we went to the supermarket and I got lost and had to walk back on my own… then by the time I returned you were all filming a Tiktok of what you were having for dinner??

Everyone was in this really long kitchen in a queue ready for their turn at the camera to say what they were having but none of the food looked right??

Someone was having sausages but kept calling them bangers and kept shouting banger??

And someone was just having plain rice but when they put it on their plate it looked like lego??

Then when the tiktok was done I saw @ruby1080 making mash potato in a really big cardboard box… but it wasn’t potato’s it was like smash in the shape of potato’s and then @Violetroselily came over with an electric potato ricer and started to mash the smash that was in this big cardboard box? But the wisk end bit kept falling off so I tried to help but she kept telling me to stand still so I did. And then all of a sudden ruby said ‘it’s time’ and @jumpmoon appeared out of nowhere and threw a zippo lighter into the cardboard box and there was smoke and then it all cleared at once and left on the side was a bowl of mash and then I woke up.

View attachment 1724222View attachment 1724223
Bb pls stay off the shrooms before bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It’s a hypothetical kitten at the moment but I’d prefer a girl, don’t need another male pissing all over my house.

They don’t know yet. They’re still upset about the hamster and definitely don’t want another one Ruck had a dream last night that he was still alive and was crying this morning 😢

They want a cat or dog but I’ve told them up to now we can’t until we move because on days when I’m in the office I’ll be out the house too long (will be closer to family when we move so not an issue), but now I’m wfh until May and I’m like 🤔
Baby girl 🥺 pls look at Cats Protection or a rescue centre, there will be so many kits in need of a home. Also we love black cats the most.

They are so low maintenance, will be absolutely fine sleeping all day when you are back at work

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
If he keeps getting his top off, kicking off and covering his mouth up he may finally see me off. He is too fit.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Your obviously some kind of mystic Meg so what's the deal, is football coming home? And is the 🐌 every to return? Winning lottery numbers would also be highly appreciated
You got me, I am Paul the Octopus 🐙

Snail is never coming back, football gets lost on its way home at the quarter finals

• Sad
  • Wow

333149O

VIP Member
You deserve blankie and cuddles far more than this chump does bab 🥹 big kiss for you. Is love of your life the one you flirt with on the phone?

I also have hygienist and dentist appointments back to back on Monday 😭
thank u baby, and yes 😭

got scared and deleted my lovesick tale hahaha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad