Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my lord I completely agree, after ten years of his bullshit I’d be getting up at 5am too like I bet he doesn’t shut up all day moaning and chatting tit and leaving a trail of destruction around him, in various senses of the term.

I bet when he’s finished the last in a multipack of something he just leaves the empty multipackaging in the cupboard/fridge. uses a phenomenal amount of bog roll. never replaces an empty roll just leaves the tube on the holder and shoves the new roll on the cistern. twit.
Why do men use so much bog roll 🤬 you can tell these bastards have never had to ration the few remaining sheets in a public loo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me that would be so fed up with him after a while ?
In real life, they piss you off after the honeymoon phase is over.
I bet he doesn’t put his clothes in the wash basket, or his plate in the dishwasher.
He would be a terrible patient when he’s unwell, just like all men really.I don’t blame her for getting up at 5, a bit of me time lol
Having something pretty to look at wears off when real life kicks in!
I think I could change him 🥰🥰🥰

obviously this is a joke. Agree he'd be a nightmare to live with. Bet he leaves skidmarks in the loo every time he does a poo.

• Haha
I think I could change him 🥰🥰🥰

obviously this is a joke. Agree he'd be a nightmare to live with. Bet he leaves skidmarks in the loo every time he does a poo.
His and hers bathrooms, problem solved.

Honestly, as long as he looks like this I could cope with it all. And if I didn’t fancy him anymore then he’d be out the door anyway, I haven’t got time to live with a man I don’t want to have sex with.

• Heart
His and hers bathrooms, problem solved.

Honestly, as long as he looks like this I could cope with it all. And if I didn’t fancy him anymore then he’d be out the door anyway, I haven’t got time to live with a man I don’t want to have sex with.
He would tit in your bathroom when his had run out of bog roll

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
oh my lord I completely agree, after ten years of his bullshit I’d be getting up at 5am too like I bet he doesn’t shut up all day moaning and chatting tit and leaving a trail of destruction around him, in various senses of the term.

I bet when he’s finished the last in a multipack of something he just leaves the empty multipackaging in the cupboard/fridge. uses a phenomenal amount of bog roll. never replaces an empty roll just leaves the tube on the holder and shoves the new roll on the cistern. twit.
You have just described my two kids perfectly.

• Haha
The ‘5am’ club is an productivity thing. It’s a theory that the earlier you wake up you get more tasks done and become more productive. But it’s usually business owners or CEOs who preach about it.

Now influencers are doing it - I’ve seen it on tik tok

Sasha seems to try whatever is trendy lol

But whatever works for her!

The ‘5am’ club is an productivity thing. It’s a theory that the earlier you wake up you get more tasks done and become more productive. But it’s usually business owners or CEOs who preach about it.

Now influencers are doing it - I’ve seen it on tik tok

Sasha seems to try whatever is trendy lol

But whatever works for her!
i get the logic but if it were me i’d get out of bed then just go sleep on the sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He would tit in your bathroom when his had run out of bog roll
I don’t mind. Could just move out to a hotel until the maid sorts it.

In a rl situation, separate living arrangements are obviously the holy grail. But in this fantasy Bae situation, I think I’d have to live with him:

a) to keep him alive
b) because he seems quite needy and needs chats and cuddles a lot
c) because I would be jealous as hell and would not want to give him a second alone to start his shenanigans

• Heart
I would actually quite like to get up that early in theory but at the moment I’m just too tired and cranky. I get up before the rest of the house at weekend and do enjoy the silence but 5am is just too early for me. I would be napping in the afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would never voluntarily wake up at 5am unless I was going on holiday

• Heart

WHY IS THIS SO ACCURATE :LOL::LOL:

Please, I'm so optimistic for the ST to come back. He could be so hairy if he allowed himself. He's just being a prick and denying us x

• Heart
Pre covid I was up at 5.30 every day and in the office before 7, bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Now it is a struggle to drag myself out of bed any time before 8 tbh and I look/move like a corpse

• Heart
Some days I have to be up by about 5.30 just so we can all get out of the house at a decent time. I can’t understand anyone doing it voluntarily. But then I don’t think Sasha is doing anything other than sitting with a cup of coffee and looking on her phone until probably about 7am, which is a different ballgame.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon he never makes the bed. RLF doesn't either though so I'd be no worse off there.

Reactions: 5
I reckon he never makes the bed. RLF doesn't either though so I'd be no worse off there.
And I bet when you're both sitting watching TV together he'll get up and (noisily) go to the kitchen without even asking if you want anything, comes back with the stuff that *wasn't for now!* Leaves the kitchen light on and cupboards open - yet expects you get him snacks and drinks when you get up for the toilet and wasn't even going near the kitchen.

I'd like to think he's pretty housetrained, I imagine mumma G wouldn't have taken any tit, but, equally he's clearly favourite child and probably played the *tired after training* card constantly.

• Haha
I’d have him for 12 months max, no living together, I think he’s the type to be besotted in the honeymoon phase before fuckin off to sow his perfect wild oats elsewhere. then we’d break up for a few months. then have intense makeup sex. rinse and repeat, for life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.