Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair to the lad he’s really been serving with the semi-nudity lately, there was a good like 9 month stint with NOTHING. thank you jacky I don’t really have the ick (jack: ‘phew!! sash don’t worry you can put the rescue remedy away, cornflower doesn’t really have the ick’)

also: does there come a point in one’s life where it is possible to get over or compute this level of curvaceousness?
View attachment 1712688
I don't like that you've hidden the bum dip there. I've redone it for you

Screenshot_20221107_215319.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
to be fair to the lad he’s really been serving with the semi-nudity lately, there was a good like 9 month stint with NOTHING. thank you jacky I don’t really have the ick (jack: ‘phew!! sash don’t worry you can put the rescue remedy away, cornflower doesn’t really have the ick’)

also: does there come a point in one’s life where it is possible to get over or compute this level of curvaceousness?
View attachment 1712688
That arse overhang got me again earlier at the start of this thread. Bet it’s rock solid.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
cant wait till he’s like 70 and really saggy and shrimpy hate him so much just duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
these are so sensible i always say to myself i should get a normal length but if they’re not long i feel like shrek
I get all funny when they grow too long, like I get this urge to just rip them off. I love how long nails look but I just cannot.

When are you getting your Christmas nails?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get all funny when they grow too long, like I get this urge to just rip them off. I love how long nails look but I just cannot.

I’m exactly the same, I love proper stripper talons but I cut mine right down like twice a week like I’m in the fuckin army, I simply cannot deal with them otherwise like they make me sick lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5

had to stop myself getting festive nails last week so i’ve booked them in for last week of nov

CA0993C0-7741-48F2-AC30-6F2A46624685.jpeg

• Heart
I’m exactly the same, I love proper stripper talons but I cut mine right down like twice a week like I’m in the fuckin army, I simply cannot deal with them otherwise like they make me sick lol
I have short, plain nails, all the time because I simply cannot commit to getting my nails done consistently and sensory wise it does me in. it’s giving military training like you say.

I do love how they look though n wish I was that girly 🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.