Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha was sick of his moping and got up at 5am.

I can't imagine being in bed with him and then just, voluntarily getting out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sasha was sick of his moping and got up at 5am.

I can't imagine being in bed with him and then just, voluntarily getting out.
It blows my mind that she would do that. I’ve had the worst nights sleep I’ve had for a while and feel dreadful so I just cannot fathom getting up at that time, especially when she has the sexy beast that is Bae in her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It blows my mind that she would do that. I’ve had the worst nights sleep I’ve had for a while and feel dreadful so I just cannot fathom getting up at that time, especially when she has the sexy beast that is Bae in her bed.
He's probably had her up all night when he's been running to the bog to tit his guts out. He's worse than your needy pussy.

20221102_130148.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me that would be so fed up with him after a while ?
In real life, they piss you off after the honeymoon phase is over.
I bet he doesn’t put his clothes in the wash basket, or his plate in the dishwasher.
He would be a terrible patient when he’s unwell, just like all men really.I don’t blame her for getting up at 5, a bit of me time lol
Having something pretty to look at wears off when real life kicks in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that would be so fed up with him after a while ?
In real life, they piss you off after the honeymoon phase is over.
I bet he doesn’t put his clothes in the wash basket, or his plate in the dishwasher.
He would be a terrible patient when he’s unwell, just like all men really.I don’t blame her for getting up at 5, a bit of me time lol
Having something pretty to look at wears off when real life kicks in!
oh my lord I completely agree, after ten years of his bullshit I’d be getting up at 5am too like I bet he doesn’t shut up all day moaning and chatting tit and leaving a trail of destruction around him, in various senses of the term.

I bet when he’s finished the last in a multipack of something he just leaves the empty multipackaging in the cupboard/fridge. uses a phenomenal amount of bog roll. never replaces an empty roll just leaves the tube on the holder and shoves the new roll on the cistern. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve already got 2 people living with me who do all that, so what’s one more? I’ll take him on. We can just hire a (male) maid with his money.

Who said he looked like a sex doll yesterday? Because now I have this ad.

1667896004276.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.