Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Why’s it so sexy? I feel so basic that watching him have a fight turns me on so much.
he is acting sinfully*, i don't like it. this is not my man of the cloth.

*lust is not classed as a sin if it involves jack and tattlers or jack and certain men

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The JS thread will have seen these a few weeks ago, but this is my fave Christmas things in John Lewis

I love the wreath

20221010_121845.jpg

20221010_121651.jpg

20221010_121612.jpg

20221010_121605.jpg

20221010_121629.jpg

20221010_121802.jpg
20221018_135909.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
aww do you think that means he came back to have a little celebration meal with his family for world cup callup?

i’m so sad that he’s bought that mansion in manchester because it’s such a permanent house and i thought he’d come back to birmingham 🥲
You can take the lad out of Birmingham but you can't take the Birmingham out of the lad.

Where have you been hiding this one sir?
Screenshot_20221111_100312.jpg

Trying not to reveal myself here, but a few weeks ago I found out someone VERY FAMOUS stopped for dinner in a restaurant by my house, one that we had been to THE NIGHT BEFORE and that I walk past EVERY NIGHT to walk the dog. If I ever find out that Jack has been, I will be beyond repair.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Ooh I loved different jobs Jack.
I want to see him in Spanish police outfit, big boots and all 🥵
Fireman but just the tight top and bottoms, no braces.
And any outfit where he's just required to wear grey joggers and bare chest/feet.

I've spiralled very quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
We started the thread with The Biggest Ick of October (aka Beardgate), but we were over it within about an hour.

Jack's beard is growing by the day, as is our thirst for him. The man is trying really hard to prove that he does still have the ability to grow hair, flaunting both his luscious chest and his stubble, but we need more proof.

The question on everyone's lips... Will the sweet 🐌 trail return? Answers on a postcard. To help us all remember better days, please see greatest hits below

View attachment 1712469View attachment 1712473View attachment 1712475View attachment 1712476View attachment 1712477View attachment 1712482View attachment 1712487View attachment 1712496View attachment 1712498
View attachment 1712515

And one for the 🐌 haters

View attachment 1712521
Amazing 🐌 collection 😢

• Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
I get all funny when they grow too long, like I get this urge to just rip them off. I love how long nails look but I just cannot.

When are you getting your Christmas nails?
had to stop myself getting festive nails last week so i’ve booked them in for last week of nov

CA0993C0-7741-48F2-AC30-6F2A46624685.jpeg

• Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
on the flip side, sasha has just posted a photo set in a god awful outfit looking grumpy as fuck

is that catty? idk but gal PLEASE

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Apologies to all those that pledge allegiance to the big man (God not Jack). We mean no disrespect to those of faith 😊 at least its not a Sunday!

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
I’m exactly the same, I love proper stripper talons but I cut mine right down like twice a week like I’m in the fuckin army, I simply cannot deal with them otherwise like they make me sick lol
I have short, plain nails, all the time because I simply cannot commit to getting my nails done consistently and sensory wise it does me in. it’s giving military training like you say.

I do love how they look though n wish I was that girly 🥺

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I'm praying because it's ridiculously humid in Qatar that bae will go without the under armour 🤞🤞 I need to see veins and muscles....and his arms 😏😏🤣

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
no I really love this outfit n his hair. n his face and especially the cardigan. he looks so fit, love him (not starting a height thing but he looks kinda tall too)

View attachment 1727195
I love the outfit but it's just not in keeping with the season, and I'm all about that.

The hair is a little golden arches.

This is me trying.

• Heart
  • Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
u wha did he have a pregnancy scare or stn omg why has no one told me this

nah these r so awful 😭 i got given 270s once felt proper boss
Things got a little weird in your absence.

Page 49 has crept up on us hasn't it?

Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

I'm sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart