Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I’ve already got 2 people living with me who do all that, so what’s one more? I’ll take him on. We can just hire a (male) maid with his money.

Who said he looked like a sex doll yesterday? Because now I have this ad.

1667896004276.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gattle09

VIP Member
innit :( mine has no teeth, she had some kind of root disease and had to have them all out bar 2 of them. I just thought cats had smelly breath when they got old but nope if their breath is bad they could have this tooth thing, had no clue! her quality of life improved tenfold after that. 2 big ops though I was a wreck while she was having them done.

she isn't frail or anything as yet and still gets about just fine but I get you, I do feel a bit worried about letting her out as she gets older. I worry about horrid ppl out there more than anything tbh but she loves going out now and then still
Aww poor baby girl, that’s great that her quality of life improved after that. I bet you were a wreck, hate it when they have to having something done like that.
I recently found out that mine has been shot at some point, he had an X-ray and it was picked up on there. Not sure when as he hasn’t ever had any wounds but they found a pellet 🤬
C10FB100-1E45-4738-9B7E-5C5986874D87.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

cornflower

VIP Member
Bet he's even uglier IRL and you wouldn't recognise him
I’d recognise the top lip freckle instantly. I’m gonna start smoking weed or something to chill myself out in case I ever do stumble across him irl, wanna check out his RLNips and sniff him deeply.

5591F1B5-6315-4852-92BC-0FC2F2351995.png

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
What do you think his reaction to this would be - trots off to the kitchen, skye in tow, carefully folds a bit of kitchen towel and sticks it on his top whilst admiring himself. Then wanders off to the bathroom, finds the dark towel and wraps it over his head to see what Nun Jack looks like.

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
The ‘5am’ club is an productivity thing. It’s a theory that the earlier you wake up you get more tasks done and become more productive. But it’s usually business owners or CEOs who preach about it.

Now influencers are doing it - I’ve seen it on tik tok

Sasha seems to try whatever is trendy lol

But whatever works for her!
i get the logic but if it were me i’d get out of bed then just go sleep on the sofa

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
If they carry on like this I’m gonna need to give up either work or the kids just to have time to analyse it all.

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Is there anything better than the comfort of a big warm cat on your lap, like a weighted blanket 🥹🥹🥹

honestly nothing better. especially with period pain as well and they lie on your lower tummy. they double up as a hot water bottle too 🥺

13B5C337-A79D-42D1-8F85-254B58DC17C4.jpeg

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
pls what is happening to you all today
the power of Christ father Grealish has compelled us

I’m meant to be working in about 5 seconds and I’m chocking on my lemon and honey because I’m unwell in every sense imagining him saying ‘do you accept the body…of Christ’ in hushed tones whilst placing a dry wafer in my eager and open mouth 🫠

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
He’s adorable but I really hope he forgets all about that celebration when he next scores.

Instead, he could slide across the pitch on his knees, whip out his rosary beads and lead us all in prayer 🙏📿

• Heart
  • Haha