Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
RLF is currently lying on the sofa with a blanket but he stole it from me and he's wearing a fleece so I'm just irritated about it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Starttheline

VIP Member
I'm here! Ive been catching up as I have covid 😩.

I actually know a couple of people going for the Deaf pundit job.
The Deaf community is really tight, like everyone knows everyone and it's so fucking cool that JG is legitimately being shared all over my socials 😊
More than happy to practise the signing with you jack. 👌👍🤟🤙 (By the way these are actual signs of anyone didn't know)
Ok, good/fine, ILU (American sign so sign slang) and the last one depending on the hand position means wine/party/maybe/which/sometimes/cow)
Nice to see you here! I agree, I think it's a great initiative. I learnt basic sign language at school, just the alphabet, but I still remember it now. I did baby sign language when LO was tiny and he did use some of it before he could communicate with words, it's quite fascinating really.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

ruby1080

VIP Member
doesn’t everyone lie under a blanket on the sofa with a vacant expression of an evening?

anyway it’s given me the ick I hate it
Thought you’d be into the neediness of it.

It does have definite “u ok hun” vibes though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Starttheline

VIP Member
Thank you for the 🧶

Soft yes for me. I hated it when I first saw it but have mellowed. Wouldn't want it near me but am OK that it exists, temporarily.

Ayyyy 87 threads and I finally won a title 🥳🥳 that's going in the family newsletter and on my CV. Fanks Jack you beardless mole rat. Hard yes to the ick for me.
Beardless mole rat 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 2