Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully he’ll release his own pool photos if City don’t. Otherwise we’ll think he can’t swim/has got crabs/his nipples have fallen off. You wouldn’t want us to think that, would you Bae?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hopefully he’ll release his own pool photos if City don’t. Otherwise we’ll think he can’t swim/has got crabs/his nipples have fallen off. You wouldn’t want us to think that, would you Bae?
He doesn't want you to see his arm bands.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I completely forgot to look out for the broski plane landing as I’ve been on calls all afternoon.

Also annoyed we haven’t seen any pics of Bae in the pool.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221026_155050.jpg

If you think my photo shop skills are tit....no you don't 😉 flipper doing what flipper does best 🐬🐬 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.