Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also wow did anyone see the story that jack grealishs legs has on today? have watched it several times

@Starttheline i think there was a mailing list presale or something?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@wonderstruck25 I have a TS question for you please (any any other stans)

What are your thoughts on the Taylors Version songs?

Like do you prefer them out of principle?

Also the version of Bad Blood without Kendrick Lamar is tit
My girl TayTay did what was right for her, some of the songs are better because her voice has matured a lot since she did them originally. I don’t personally listen to any of the old songs when there is a Taylor’s version out of principle because Scooter Braun is a piece of tit and deserves for his $300 million invested to be worth squat.

There isn’t a Taylor’s version of bad blood atm as far as I’m aware but I imagine if/when she does re-record 1989 she’d do a version of both.

I really like the vault songs and I loved that she recorded her own version of babe and better man because they are such good songs ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
feel like this should be sort of icky, like it’s pervy uncle/creepy bad guy on a computer game vibes and his face absolutely does not indicate that he’s about to be subbed into a champions league match. but it also makes me 🚿
37922328-98D2-4095-BF34-8DD638D22610.jpeg

also when rewatching the hair ruffle/bum jiggle video, it seems like that little bit of touch praise legit gives him an endorphin/energy rush it’s quite sweet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
nah before he got subbed on yesterday he had a lil fix of his balls and i got absolute shudders in my uterus sat next to my abuelo 🧍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's this face for me. He will destroy you and break your heart but he also has pretty eyelashes so you'll let him

gettyimages-1244222380-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
feel like this should be sort of icky, like it’s pervy uncle/creepy bad guy on a computer game vibes and his face absolutely not indicate that he’s about to be subbed into a champions league match. but it also makes me 🚿
View attachment 1679516

also when rewatching the hair ruffle/bum jiggle video, it seems like that little bit of touch praise legit gives him an endorphin/energy rush it’s quite sweet.
He was completely buzzing from it, it’s adorable 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This video was so sad with the fireworks going off and him just stood there like a sad pregnant puppy 🥹

I think he was sad because I didn’t even fancy him then 😭
It was so sad, the fireworks made it a bit eerie. Poor Bea 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
" Rule Britannia!
Marmalade & Jam!
Jack Grealish on top of me-
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! "

😀😀😛😛😎😎🥵🥵🥵🥵🍆💪😈💪💦💦💦💦💥💢💢

🤤⚽️.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
lol I thought you were putting their photos together because you'd realised it too and were amazed 😂 dunno it's the eye shape and colouring/moleyness. I find them both v stunning.
They are both very stunning and maybe in another photo I’d understand but that picture is so derpy 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
lol I thought you were putting their photos together because you'd realised it too and were amazed 😂 dunno it's the eye shape and colouring/moleyness. I find them both v stunning.
I can see it, it’s the similar colouring and eyes. She looks like she could be his cousin.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't get my eyes off of Jack's legs and cock

I have become jacktimised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.