Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rockports fuckkkk
me too but rockports n hooch coat for me <3
The rockports haunt me. It was the only time I succumbed to peer pressure. They were the cool shoe at school, and I wasn't cool. I was in the middle crowd really, but had a few friends with aspirations to level up. I eventually persuaded my parents that I needed a pair (£120, I still feel the guilty today) and they agreed to buy me a pair because I said I'd wear them ALL THE TIME. Both at school and socially.

Well skip forward 2 years and I was still wearing the bloody shoes whilst deep in my emo phase because I'd told my parents they'd last me for life and they wouldn't buy me a new pair of school shoes hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The rockports haunt me. It was the only time I succumbed to peer pressure. They were the cool shoe at school, and I wasn't cool. I was in the middle crowd really, but had a few friends with aspirations to level up. I eventually persuaded my parents that I needed a pair (£120, I still feel the guilty today) and they agreed to buy me a pair because I said I'd wear them ALL THE TIME. Both at school and socially.

Well skip forward 2 years and I was still wearing the bloody shoes whilst deep in my emo phase because I'd told my parents they'd last me for life and they wouldn't buy me a new pair of school shoes hahaha.
This is so endearing. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.