Jack Grealish #83 JG got cupped by the luckiest quack, shame about the towel that covered his crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
playing victim asif you don’t come in here dropping bombs of shite being all bitchy mate
I’m not the one who gets aggressive and nasty to people! I don’t have time to come on here 24/7 to get to know you all and bond with you properly to the point where we get each other’s sarcasm. The point is you are the one getting aggressive at me for no reason. I’ve never had an issue with you 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dropping bombs? I come on when I get chance between my shifts and quote the few bits I have time to read. I don’t have any “bombs” interesting enough to drop. I’m happy to move on and have a laugh like I try to but you always have to turn it round and get nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.