Jack Grealish #83 JG got cupped by the luckiest quack, shame about the towel that covered his crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1662097

nah duck this tit I just wanna obsessively fancy someone in peace and put them on the highest of pedestals and live in complete delusion and them not be a massive dickwad even though we always knew JG was a dickwad. lord is all that too much to ask? brb playing ariana - everytime on repeat 💆🏻‍♀️
I have set hares running, as I like to say at work. Might be nothing untoward about JS at all. JG is a prick through.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have set hares running, as I like to say at work. Might be nothing untoward about JS at all. JG is a prick through.
oh no it's not you it's that prick grealo, JS5 already has black marks against his name anyway. even DCL got done for going 8mph above the speed limit. listening to lana del rey - jack bleeping grealish now 💔 GODDAMN MANCHILD.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i’m gonna take the 15yo thing with a pinch of salt because SURELY something like that would
be hard to bury and like vrl said the club would have safeguarding in place which there doesn’t seem to be?

Reactions: 7
tone is hard to read over the internet i don’t think anyone is actually being aggressive all just fyi

Reactions: 5
me watching everyone fight over foden of all people

BF884D84-7E4E-455F-B730-3E0F21A781F5.gif

unless he’s got pegs on the back of his BMX none of you have got a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
me watching everyone fight over foden of all people

View attachment 1662184

unless he’s got pedels on the back of his BMX none of you have got a chance
2C2C0F80-AD81-4C26-98A8-638B9DF8E7EE.jpeg

wow niceone kid thanks so much for the opportunity! u think ur mad u lad
Try to have a joke and include you and all you do is target me and be nasty. You’re genuinely making me feel ridiculously unwelcome on this thread and ruining it for me. I’m just trying to have a laugh and all you do is constantly find a way to attack me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1662208

Try to have a joke and include you and all you do is target me and be nasty. You’re genuinely making me feel ridiculously unwelcome on this thread and ruining it for me. I’m just trying to have a laugh and all you do is constantly find a way to attack me.
playing victim asif you don’t come in here dropping bombs of shite being all bitchy mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.