Jack Grealish #83 JG got cupped by the luckiest quack, shame about the towel that covered his crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahayya it must be crap surely? i hope all the worst of it relating to jg is over now
Oh yeah I doubt chat would be censored it’s just the word I saw first 😂 (followed by c1nt)

hahahahayya it must be crap surely? i hope all the worst of it relating to jg is over now
Hopefully 😕😕 I can’t believe how much he is being named when he’s not the one on trial

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone sent me the screen shot at the weekend when they saw it.( actually a JG supporter, and asked if I though it was true, so the original tweet was at the weekend)
The conversation that was deleted today, wasn’t from the original tweet, but had tagged the original tweet in it.
It was then deleted at the request of a woman who claims to be related to someone involved.
I’m not really sure of why the conversation happened, it came up on my for you on twitter, possibly as I had looked at the original at the weekend, or maybe as I used to look at JGs twitter a lot. MG was not mentioned at all in the tweets from last night.
Did you screenshot the tweets at all? Not asking you to show them since someone has asked for them to be removed obviously we should respect that just asking if you remember along the lines of what was said etc. just feel like there’s parts missing to the story in general

This is where the JS contingent hold our breaths 😞
We cannot have John taken from us as well 😞

I don’t get the big jump, is that it for woman 11 or will they go back to her? If so it’s even worse for them having it drawn out over the whole trial.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
We cannot have John taken from us as well 😞

I don’t get the big jump, is that it for woman 11 or will they go back to her? If so it’s even worse for them having it drawn out over the whole trial.
The prosecution presents all their evidence (including witness statements from victims), defence has a chance to cross examine as we've seen this week, then the defence presents their case and calls their own witnesses. So each allegation will probably be revisited when the defence takes over. That's also when Mendy will give evidence if called to.

wait what does this mean???? i don’t fancy him but he seems like such a nice cute man is this ruined too 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

am i gonna have to start fancying flipper????
He was named at the beginning as potentially being referred to during the course of the trial, but we don't know why yet. Same as Kyle and Riyad. Hopefully it will just be an innocuous mention like Riyad so far

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
83A770ED-99E0-4993-8F2D-7C8998EEE000.jpeg

nah duck this tit I just wanna obsessively fancy someone in peace and put them on the highest of pedestals and live in complete delusion and them not be a massive dickwad even though we always knew JG was a dickwad. lord is all that too much to ask? brb playing ariana - everytime on repeat 💆🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1662097

nah duck this tit I just wanna obsessively fancy someone in peace and put them on the highest of pedestals and live in complete delusion and them not be a massive dickwad even though we always knew JG was a dickwad. lord is all that too much to ask? brb playing ariana - everytime on repeat 💆🏻‍♀️
uno it’s bad when cornbabs pfp goes back to dcl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.