Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he wore those white Gucci cargos tucked into socks more than once is horrifying.

I don’t want the ick on his birthday 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got a hang up on the cake. Are you supposed to eat it or just buy it for content and then just watch the thing all day? It looks more like decoration than something you're supposed to eat. 😂

Reactions: 5
🎂 Lá breithe shona duit, a SKITTLES KING 🥰

1662817766733.png

1662817910708.png

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 21.10.48.png

Many happy returns ya tasty fuckin bastard 🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God that balloon arch and cake is hideous. I can't get over the notion of having balloons for anyone over six years old

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Sash, the Daily Fail think she’s Mrs Slabbead …

15CA583E-4159-4305-845E-20DFB4F504A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone in the DM comments says Sasha's got a small head. I think they're assuming bae's is normal sized.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.