Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaland's message calling him "my friend" 🥺

The rest of the City boys had better pull their fingers out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Any more thread titles? Otherwise it's Delete it Dele and I will commence the poll, although might wait for the next repost spree in case I miss something good.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haaland's message calling him "my friend" 🥺

The rest of the City boys had better pull their fingers out.
Haaland is Norwegian and we don't do that much bro and broski over here in Scandinavia. My friend is meaning my broothaaa offt off or something like that. 😂 But gosh if thanks Kev don't post something I think Bae will cry himself to sleep tonite. I imagine how he been sitting all day watching insta and his balloon arch. 😢:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.