Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have decided that this picture will be joining Poot Grealish in my cursed photo category.

Sasha must have made that collage at 5am exhausted cause ain’t no way she thought he looked good here.
A687FD7A-F960-48FB-893A-062A48B1E6A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Top right. Is that from his birthday meal? Looks like the same outfit. Did he have a side sweep and then hide it from us under an umbrella?
It looks like a gelmet to me. Sash has worn that outfit before, so either he also wore the Gucci to the party that was from, or Sash wore the same outfit for his birthday meal.

Yeah I don’t think she’s chosen good photos of him on the whole. Sly Sash.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got to go and get tit done but I just want to keep checking Instagram. I need to see what the city brothers post for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bank holiday for the Queen’s funeral bros 🥳

That’ll save me the effort of nudging my mouse every 10 minutes all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if DJ rusty key is allowed to post on baes birthday… seeing as he did use his allowed quota during the vegas trip

Edit: Just seen he has been granted another post, how nice of bae. Understandably only a story post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.