Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to go to the garage after spending £350 on my car last week and spend another £150 to have a tiny tube to be replaced.
Upon hearing this and with the news of Queenie I’ve had a breakdown and just started blubbering in the garage. I’ve been hugged by a 50 year old concerned mechanic who must think I’m insane and I now have to go back to work till 8pm.
Hugs also hope the 50 year old mechanic was hot x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been getting these since 25 and I HATEEE them, me n my mum call them whiskers :| I catch them when they're v short now
They are invisible to the naked eye until you look in a decent mirror! Bet it wasn’t invisible to other people just me 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

I have one, and it doesn't come regularly, just emerges every so often and it is suddenly just there and LONG. More the neck area than chin though. It happened for the first time during pregnancy and then just continued.

Queen Skye is very well

View attachment 1564471
How do they just appear? My skin felt different but no hair until today. So rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you for the birthday love Broski’s ❤ I hope queenie hangs on a while longer though it’s making me sad and no one should be sad on their birthday 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's been announced 😢

(That’s a beautiful picture BTW)

The wording of "The King" hit me pretty hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
hello friends i have been at a conference all day and have now arrived home and the queen is dead.

have i missed anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is surreal. It’s the end of an era. She’s not even “mine” but I feel like she is. :( She’s just always been there.

• Heart
  • Sad
The end of an era. Growing up in the 80’s the queen and the royals were massive. At least she is with Philip now.

I’m about to meet friends in the pub so will have a gin for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.