Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 3-4 meeting is cancelled so I can look out for the arrival of the VIP’s into Manchester.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wore my PE kit especially for soft play this morning. Now I am waiting for her to wake up for a cuddle.

Wait how did we get through the thread already?
Soft play is the bane of my life so glad NK is too old now 🙏

Mine is running up and down the living room telling me to time how fast she runs and that her mum is her mum not my sister 😂

Love post wake up cuddles, makes me want to nanny a little one again but then I remember soft play

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Mine is running up and down the living room telling me to time how fast she runs and that her mum is her mum not my sister 😂

Love post wake up cuddles, makes me want to nanny a little one again but then I remember soft play
Soft play is maybe the best contraceptive around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Her little sister is going to arrive some time in the next 4 weeks 🥺 so I have been trying to explain that she will be a big sister just like her mummy is my big sister, but she isn't having any of it

I don't feel safe now that we have outgrown the baby soft play to the bigger kids one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Her little sister is going to arrive some time in the next 4 weeks 🥺 so I have been trying to explain that she will be a big sister just like her mummy is my big sister, but she isn't having any of it

I don't feel safe now that we have outgrown the baby soft play to the bigger kids one
Have you been bullied by the big kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you been bullied by the big kids?
We went to one over the bank holiday which was terrifying, so many feral big kids rushing around and knocking the little ones over 😞 little babe got so upset we had to leave. When I relayed this to my sister she said it sounded like I was more scared than the babe 😞

• Haha
We went to one over the bank holiday which was terrifying, so many feral big kids rushing around and knocking the little ones over 😞 little babe got so upset we had to leave. When I relayed this to my sister she said it sounded like I was more scared than the babe 😞
It sounds like your sister is becoming acclimatised to it. You need to go more often, face it head on. They probably won’t actually kill you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It sounds like your sister is becoming acclimatised to it. You need to go more often, face it head on. They probably won’t actually kill you.
I actually got sent to A&E by GP post soft play. RR jnr got bumped into and bit his tongue really deeply. Bit of a bloodbath but luckily it looked a lot worse than it actually was

• Wow
  • Sad
Sounds about right… the one I go to has little tikes cars in it and I watched a bunch of kids just smash into each over and smack each other with the giant foam cones the last time I went.

Kids just become sweaty feral messes in soft play 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG the Bro in the flight number stands for the name of the flight company which is…BROADSWORD. I cannot.

You can’t make this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.