Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His little face.

He could seriously get away with anything by doing that face.
He’s added it to his repertoire after the good reception it’s had.

1662570945366.png

Seriously though, I can’t do a puppy poll because I can’t name any dog breeds apart from Bae and labrador, so someone else needs to do it if it’s that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
guys
remember how I said my family member was gonna be a mascot at the villa game, well. let’s just say I’m extremely jealous of a child rn hahaha. could potentially be outing so I won’t keep them up long but yeah

pics gone but I’m still jealous

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
guys
remember how I said my family member was gonna be a mascot at the villa game, well. let’s just say I’m extremely jealous of a child rn hahaha. could potentially be outing so I won’t keep them up long but yeah

I missed it because I was making rice 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
guys

I missed it can you describe it to me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.