Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wears his trainers with laces undone. Is this a trendy thing ?. I have no clue I am middle aged. Maybe younger fashionistas can answer. Also bottom of his feet must soft from all the sports massages😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He wears his trainers with laces undone. Is this a trendy thing ?. I have no clue I am middle aged. Maybe younger fashionistas can answer. Also bottom of his feet must soft from all the sports massages😁
They do look very soft don't they. Bet he doesn't have to do those foot peel socks 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They do look very soft don't they. Bet he doesn't have to do those foot peel socks 😶
Are they still going? I did the 'ped egg' once and grated half my feet away. They were so sore I had to wear padded socks for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so fuckin depressing sat watching ur team play injured 🥲 feel u baeby pls injure yourself again so i feel better about myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
how would people want him to tie his hair back for a match if not with a headband? I don't think I'd like a regular pony from him, it's too Gareth Bale, and a braid would take too long to make wouldn't it? I dunno how I'd feel about him playing with his hair slicked back and unable to flow in the wind!

• Heart
I think it would be really dramatic. AAARRRGGGHH-choo, arms flailing about and everything.
I sneeze at least 187 times a day and as I’ve got older my sneezes are taking on that kind of extreme behaviour mainly to hold my wee in but also I’m turning into my dad who does ridiculous sneezes.

Working from home is to blame as I never used to do it until I was home all of the time.

• Haha
I am a very sneezy person. I was on the bus a few weeks ago and sneezed 7 or 8 times in succession, the guy sat behind me moved seats 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The BRO flight’s ETA is 3.58pm. Currently flying over the Bay of Biscay.

• Haha
  • Heart
how would people want him to tie his hair back for a match if not with a headband? I don't think I'd like a regular pony from him, it's too Gareth Bale, and a braid would take too long to make wouldn't it? I dunno how I'd feel about him playing with his hair slicked back and unable to flow in the wind!
I like the headband. Love the braid. Not uninterested in seeing a manbun.

• Heart
I’m willing to take the time to braid his hair before every match, and can also be available for touch ups at half time.

• Heart
Loose enough for the wind but also controlled
D3DD6D9E-8751-4DF2-8A03-BA6449B9F2FA.jpeg
5A728D60-EA48-486D-926D-8453E0932500.jpeg
D687346F-831A-42B5-A9DF-27513D19ED8F.jpeg
F1C9E5BF-25B6-4792-A100-18490882C73D.jpeg
F7078C77-2D71-49C2-BE57-6A31914F2B03.jpeg
B8F0FE5F-3EB5-4201-B46E-DADA7215517A.jpeg
671A2BE7-AD2B-4595-A800-03646FF11951.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m babysitting my little niece and she just woke up from a nap and she is making this exact face to me.
So maybe he’s a toddler as well as a puppy 🥺

445BA0BF-519F-42E3-99F5-CA7424C244CB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK yes to manbun... (even though that's even more Bale - but a nice messy one would be so fit)
Vote for manbun also and wouldn't mind the Pebbles ponytail. Pics welcome on this as I didn't save them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.