Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny, in the beginning we were a little hesitant to let out the crazy and were constantly following up our musings with " I'm not crazy/ a stalker/ sat in a dark basement". Now we are openly stalking planes, discussing sex aids and just whatever else goals. Such a wholesome and welcoming bunch of loons 🥰
I love us. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He actually is very attractive. Especially when he's grinding stumps 🥵
I’ve told this story before but tree surgeons are just 🥵 I was once in bad traffic on a afternoon school run and there was a really attractive tree surgeon on the opposite side of the road just hanging from this branch with a chainsaw dangling from his harness and I nearly drove into the back of the car in front of me.

I should add he overall made up for the traffic… which he was causing as his side of the road was blocked off because he was hanging from from the tree.

It was definitely the chainsaw but still

Edit: Also scaffolders… the way they take it down, fascinating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve told this story before but tree surgeons are just 🥵 I was once in bad traffic on a afternoon school run and there was a really attractive tree surgeon on the opposite side of the road just hanging from this branch with a chainsaw dangling from his harness and I nearly drove into the back of the car in front of me.

I should add he overall made up for the traffic… which he was causing as his side of the road was blocked off because he was hanging from from the tree.

It was definitely the chainsaw but still
Is it the harness? Is it the chainsaw? I'm not sure but whatever it is, I'm here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I am picturing lumberjack bae in those workies type shorts with his muscly legs dangling and his chainsaw 🥵. It’s a wonder there wasn’t a pile up. It is a very alpha male type job

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it the harness? Is it the chainsaw? I'm not sure but whatever it is, I'm here for it
I think it’s the overall lack of interest in safety… 😂

I am picturing lumberjack bae in those workies type shorts with his muscly legs dangling and his chainsaw 🥵. It’s a wonder there wasn’t a pile up. It is a very alpha male type job
If it had been bae I’d not be here to tell the tale.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish #73 Tattlers break down over his sad pup eyes, whilst we still wait to see what's between his thick thighs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.