Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
The reason why he’s gone to city is yes the money but b the guaranteed titles. He has used the guise of champions league but let’s face it out of the current top 4 or even the top 6 how many of them will dominate the league?

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I love the video his eyes gives me come here and fuck me feels 😂😂

fuck me he was only on 120.000 before Sasha definitely their for some of that
I swear on the WAG thread someone said he doesn't give her any money. No idea how true that is but she does work 2 jobs.

And if he does help his family out which I totally see she will be bottom of the pile.

Like help me out girls who do I go to bed dreaming about , jack giving me doggy or Jordan eating my ass 😂😂
Both of course

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
No. 10 is iconic but they might be saving that for a striker - wouldn't be surprised if they gave that to Kane (assuming they go for him!) I reckon he will be No. 4 if not 10.

or they could throw us a curve ball and make Kevin De Bruyne number 10 and give Jack No. 7
sterling number 7 debryne 17

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Just dried up like the Sahara. I don't want even the thought of Chris Martin anywhere near me at any time. I swear I can't ever hear that song again!!
Was of the same opinion until I watched his carpool karaoke, he seemed pretty decent and up for a laugh. Anyway. Back to Jack.

lalalanded

VIP Member
lol this is pure wishful thinking! imo why pay a €160 mil transfer fee for Kane when they can go for Messi for free...
Jesus - can you imagine?!? It will take the spotlight off of Jack of course but Messi and Pep together again? Be still my heart!!!!!

jade1818

VIP Member
I swear on the WAG thread someone said he doesn't give her any money. No idea how true that is but she does work 2 jobs.

And if he does help his family out which I totally see she will be bottom of the pile.

Both of course

like obviously no one knows but surely she can’t get that much

Timefortea93

VIP Member
No. 10 is iconic but they might be saving that for a striker - wouldn't be surprised if they gave that to Kane (assuming they go for him!) I reckon he will be No. 4 if not 10.

or they could throw us a curve ball and make Kevin De Bruyne number 10 and give Jack No. 7
Jack number 7 would be good. And de bruyne number 10 yess now that sounds good.

I feel dirty talk about city like this 🤣🤣🤣