Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Jacks announcement has been delayed due to a number change. He was expected to get 10 but this isn’t the case now

Reactions: 1

jade1818

VIP Member
Omg sitting here I’ve had the best idea by a burner phone post the number on here see if jack reads and texts ya 😂😂😂 I need to leave the cult girls it’s not doing me any good

My friend says your a bunch of saucy little minx's 🤣i can't persuade her to make an account (yet) but she's snooping 🤣
has he go the same number do I reckon if so ask your mate if we can have it 😂😂😂

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
i think messi is off to psg he was pictures with half there squad the other, kanes more important in my opinion

cbfit

Chatty Member
Jesus - can you imagine?!? It will take the spotlight off of Jack of course but Messi and Pep together again? Be still my heart!!!!!
stranger things have happened! i think if he was accepting an offer from the PL then it would be at city - lets be real, only city and chelsea really have the funds to be able to sign him

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Hell yeah we all did great. @cbfit We must be the only city and united fans that haven't gone mad at each other 🤣.

I love the wag thread for the drama but this thread is so much better
Nice to have the best of both worlds. I’ve got about 10 pages to catch up on the WAG thread 😂😂

• Haha

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Thankyou so much for all your help!! Might still buy myself the match day thing and maybe book mine and my dad tickets on our separate accounts but still book seats next to each other if that makes sense 😂😂
yeah i would defienatly do it personally, piece of advice though personally i would try and price it up with you having to purchase the match pass ( so ticket and match pass) and compare it with a city hospitality ticket which you may find there isnt a huge jump in price between the two, ive done that before for family members.