Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Straight hook ups, booty call basically, he would text late at night and she would drive to his house mess around but he always said she was welcome to stay which is sweet I guess( or is the bar that low these days) 😭 she suggested they went to the cinema one night and said why would they do that 🤣 so think that was the final straw for her knowing nothing will come of this
Must have been when gf was away as pretty sure they were living together then

• Haha
Reactions: 6

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m actually in stitches , Jordan’s welcome to throw me round like a rubber ball as long as he offers me more than coco pops and panda pop

we’re not even drunk and this threads on fire I’m sat in a corned laughing Tommy self 😂🥵

• Haha

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
He knows that every move he makes now is going to be under scrutiny no hiding like he could in brum, they are going to be shot into a huge level of fame and bigged up and then the media will shoot them down. We have all seen these scenarios play out a million times over.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Just can't imagine how excited/overwhelmed they both must be feeling. Its mad!! Imagine being 25, no responsibilities, moving to Manchester, earning mega bucks, world at your feet. Its just hard to even comprehend isnt it! I hope he doesnt change too much and his family keep him grounded.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I still can’t believe that pic of them doesn’t look like a celebrating couple to me she’s giving him the I’m pissed off glance in the distance and he looks like he’s pleading with her 😂 deffo not rhe face of a WAG who’s fella is now gonna get nearly 400k a week
I know it’s only two photos of them which doesn’t say a lot of their relationship but he looks more happy when he’s with the lads. Say if the lads was in the back of the car he would be smiling the lot. Hopefully the press don’t keep taking photos of them tbh 😂😂 it’s the face of a WAG that’s gonna get cheated on/dumped by Christmas.

cbfit

Chatty Member
lets give the girl a break. it’s not that deep 🤣 she’s done her bit and said how proud she is, surely that’s enough.

jade1818

VIP Member
He looks so beyond edible with this casual suit and trainers look 😍😍 I wasn’t a massive fan of the england photoshoot suits, they were right about looking like teachers and I don’t think it looked right on most of them (pls don’t @ me) but THIS style I am fully on board with
like him in a suit and white trainers please send him my way oh I just wanna see what’s underneath 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
Ahh ok I was wondering how far he would go if he was seeing one girl more than one but not far then just booty calls. So must be when sasha was away for work that's kinda shitty doing it at the house but that's probably the safe way so no pictures. And I guess it's kinda sweet that he didn't mind her staying over that's good for him I guess. Haha.
i just love his bad boy image like if he fucked me and let me I’ll be happy I think 🤔

• Haha