Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus - can you imagine?!? It will take the spotlight off of Jack of course but Messi and Pep together again? Be still my heart!!!!!
stranger things have happened! i think if he was accepting an offer from the PL then it would be at city - lets be real, only city and chelsea really have the funds to be able to sign him

Reactions: 1
stranger things have happened! i think if he was accepting an offer from the PL then it would be at city - lets be real, only city and chelsea really have the funds to be able to sign him
I went to not having the slightest interest in football about six weeks ago to now having heart palpitations over two transfers. Who am I????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to not having the slightest interest in football about six weeks ago to now having heart palpitations over two transfers. Who am I????
mid tou don’t know who the hell you are they insure don’t know I am I hated footed ball about 2 months ago😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.