Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so tarty, I love it. And then he goes to pull it down, but doesn’t really because he really is a brazen little hussy. And all the time he’s actually being a sweetheart to the new boys 🥰

My favourite moment of 2022 so far is this because it brought me back from the ick and he knew it would, the cocky braidy little bastard.

View attachment 1524161
View attachment 1524203
I’ve just stumbled upon this... which I’ve not seen forever.
THIS is the man at his ultimate bleeping FINEST, I could eat this sugar up until my teeth rot and fall out.

the perfect hair
90s Leo curtains
A little bit thicccc’er
The chunky watch
The ARMS, Lord the arms
The muscles
Perfect facial stubble going on
the polo shirt which makes me die every time I see him wearing it at England camp
His fat nose 😛
Tanned and freckly bae
His lined face - just the perfect amount
Eyebrows on point and bushy

plus he was so hairy everywhere here.
We know this and I miss this.

ANYWAYS xoxox
As much as I love Holibae, that second one is amazing. I would maim someone to get him to look at me like that. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine him in them workmen pants, u know which ones I mean. his bum would look incred 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its a shame he hasn't displayed any behaviours that make this fantasy in any way realistic. I would not trust him to put together flat pack furniture and I cannot fully visualise him doing something practical.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ruben has just put another picture on his Instagram stories. I’m fuming with Jack that he isn’t giving us the content we need and deserve. Maybe we should complain to Nike?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Its a shame he hasn't displayed any behaviours that make this fantasy in any way realistic. I would not trust him to put together flat pack furniture and I cannot fully visualise him doing something practical.
He would be like... bottom of the rung. You know like the 16-year-old apprentice who's literally just started and is there to observe, make tea, and pitch in with a bit of heavy lifting. That's Jack, but his permanent job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ugh imagine him sawing on a hot summer’s day with no top on, or like laying patio flags with no top on, or scooting out from under a car with no top on

or, you know…

1661354438031.png

chopping wood.

There aren’t any shirtless LJs are there? Imagine if he dropped an unseen from that era

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ruben has just put another picture on his Instagram stories. I’m fuming with Jack that he isn’t giving us the content we need and deserve. Maybe we should complain to Nike?
There must be some kind of award we can give to Ruben to recognise his excellent work, and encourage his colleagues to follow suit.
Screenshot_20220824_162248.jpg

ugh imagine him sawing on a hot summer’s day with no top on, or like laying patio flags with no top on, or scooting out from under a car with no top on

or, you know…

View attachment 1524415

chopping wood.

There aren’t any shirtless LJs are there? Imagine if he dropped an unseen from that era
Shirtless LumberJack has the potential to end me for good. He'd better have still had the 🐌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ruben is running circles around Jack in the sexy pic department. Come on, Jack. Give us what we need!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

or, you know…

View attachment 1524415

chopping wood.

I felt all of this deep down. Someone write it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.