Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am having the absolute worst morning and feel like spontaneously crying but all these pictures of best bae are helping 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 11
just everyone’s being a knob because it’s nearly year end and everyone’s emailing me to ask me to do things and i haven’t even had my morning coffee yet because it’s so busy just leave me aloooooone 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
just everyone’s being a knob because it’s nearly year end and everyone’s emailing me to ask me to do things and i haven’t even had my morning coffee yet because it’s so busy just leave me aloooooone 😭😭😭😭😭
I hear you sis. I tend to retreat in to myself like a hissing cat when this happens, and just do nothing.

Can you close outlook for a bit until you've got through some of the more urgent things?

d8efb98ebb7fe67787022eb6567d4f66.jpg
qBhVT93.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is why I work late into the night. No email traffic, just silence to plow through it all.

Appreciate this is not healthy though, would not recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All the Arctic Monkeys lyrics have reignited my Burglar Bae fantasies 🥵

1661337833514.jpeg
1661337845529.jpeg
1661337931908.jpeg
1661337949444.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FB_IMG_1633620795599.jpg

His looking up to Angels pose😇. He is so pretty here everything symmetrical. Even his ears are cute👂👂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
7635DF7F-2D7C-41D6-A698-68D831783AAE.jpeg
completely off topic, but does anyone know anywhere good for house sitting? i want to go visit my mum abroad but want someone to come and look after my dog who isn’t a degenerate

• Heart
View attachment 1523846completely off topic, but does anyone know anywhere good for house sitting? i want to go visit my mum abroad but want someone to come and look after my dog who isn’t a degenerate
Do you have a friend who could move in?

This is what I do for my cats whilst I'm away. I looked into pet sitting but I didn't like how much time they'd be alone.

• Heart
everyone on here is so nice.

jg knows it too i can feel him prepping his bellend for a show… or at least the balls

10E98DDB-D7D7-4E86-A1DC-3FFFA4096D73.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we start a campaign? “Show us your bellend before Ruby’s ovaries shrivel up”

The clock’s ticking Bae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.