Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only end I want Haaland at is the end of my road, where I can run him down. He’s got a face only a blind mother could love.

He can attend your alternative orgy though, have fun.
Don't be mean about my Viking. 😆😆 I'm gonna have to go suck him off to cheer him up now. 😆😆

I've no problem to keep him to myself and the select few who appreciate the Viking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
eyyyyy the hoe has unfollowed two of the spaniards but kept the other two

get rid of them jacky boy
The remaining two must still be on his to do list.

Don't be mean about my Viking. 😆😆 I'm gonna have to go suck him off to cheer him up now. 😆😆

I've no problem to keep him to myself and the select few who appreciate the Viking
I’m sure he’ll be gutted that a mother of two twice his age doesn’t fancy him 🤣 He can cry into his millions, and your lap obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bae realising someone has given on following spree whilst he was having his siesta and knowing he's going to get stamped on by Sash when he gets home

gettyimages-1233719932-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
hello i am now full on this mode:
View attachment 1521351
starting my everything bender now so if you don’t hear from me i am dead in a field in leeds somewhere

also well done baby @333149O so proud of ya cariño look at you go!!
from me to you:
View attachment 1521355

and will somebody pls find baby @wonderstruck25
thank you lil baby, see u on Sunday @ Leeds xoxox have fun until then you will probably be half dead by Sunday
Have fun, be safe, and take very good care! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
maybe we could do a poll of all the 'mingers' sometime, multi-choice because some of us would do most of them

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
maybe we could do a poll of all the 'mingers' sometime, multi-choice because some of us would do most of them
I love this idea. I’m fine with being relentlessly mocked for my tastes, but for those who aren’t, answers could be switched to private/anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love this idea. I’m fine with being relentlessly mocked for my tastes, but for those who aren’t, answers could be switched to private/anonymous.
I'm open with basically being two holes for half the Premier League as I'm pretty sure I've made fairly obvious.

And I'm not exactly fussed if my tastes are disagreed with, or mocked for how merciless I want Slabhead to be with me.

would you have a bit of taa
Yeah, probably. Not one of my faves, but I suppose I wouldn't say no.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
First time commenting as couldn't remember password etc but been here since the beginning. You are all so funny, best thread on tattle. Where the hell is Jack????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.