Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your avatar 💛
I’ve just changed it about 7 times so I ain’t got a scooby which one you mean 🤣

I hate that it doesn’t let you have a preview of it, it just changes it then you can’t get back to the exact angle the last one was at.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just changed it about 7 times so I ain’t got a scooby which one you mean 🤣

I hate that it doesn’t let you have a preview of it, it just changes it then you can’t get back to the exact angle the last one was at.
bab eating the cake 💛 omg so annoying isn't it? gives you self-ick when you get the angle really bad

• Heart
  • Haha
bab eating the cake 💛 omg so annoying isn't it? gives you self-ick when you get the angle really bad
Ahh, you missed various other beauties that just wouldn’t line up properly so I went back to the classic cake eating Bae.

1661417294044.jpeg
1661417306059.png
1661417339991.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh, you missed various other beauties that just wouldn’t line up properly so I went back to the classic cake eating Bae.

View attachment 1526175View attachment 1526176View attachment 1526178
you chose well, it makes me nostalgic for a time when bae still had his snail. hopefully we'll get a similar photo in a couple of weeks but one where he's gobbling down one of those willy waffle things.

i like the idea of the preferred era poll or minger poll, prospective list of mingers if we do go for the latter: taa, hk, maguire, gs? i'm eric...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
you chose well, it makes me nostalgic for a time when bae still had his snail. hopefully we'll get a similar photo in a couple of weeks but one where he's gobbling down one of those willy waffle things.

i like the idea of the preferred era poll or minger poll, prospective list of mingers if we do go for the latter: taa, hk, maguire, gs? i'm eric...
Would also love a minger poll. Can we add Haaland and Mount to the list

Do we want to include the most minging photos of them, or ones where they could actually be attractive?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

What’s a willy waffle and where do I get one? For my friend, obviously.

If we do a minger poll can we have a “none of the above” option or it will look like I just didn’t vote?

Add Flipper to the poll too.

And Declan.

• Haha
  • Sad
Would also love a minger poll. Can we add Haaland and Mount to the list

Do we want to include the most minging photos of them, or ones where they could actually be attractive?
ooh defo attractive-ish ones! can't believe I forgot haaland. I appreciate it's a big undertaking though if we're risking going to the end of the working day on this thread when we're already on post 1069 (teehee), for someone to scour for decent photos AND put the thread together? is anyone in the mood for skiving? i can only afford to do light skiving today sadly.

What’s a willy waffle and where do I get one? For my friend, obviously.

If we do a minger poll can we have a “none of the above” option or it will look like I just didn’t vote?

Add Flipper to the poll too.

And Declan.
mr dick's on shudehill

no you have to choose one otherwise bae will wax his legs!

• Heart
  • Wow
ooh defo attractive-ish ones! can't believe I forgot haaland. I appreciate it's a big undertaking though if we're risking going to the end of the working day on this thread when we're already on post 1069 (teehee), for someone to scour for decent photos AND put the thread together? is anyone in the mood for skiving? i can only afford to do light skiving today sadly.

mr dick's on shudehill

If you need a skiver I am here… currently lying in bed listening to the rain watching greys anatomy 😂

But Who are the ten? And I’m not sure there is a nice photo of Maguire out there

• Heart
I feel bad for thinking he was off shagging the Spanish ladies, when I’ve just seen on both nights they had fundraiser events with pep and 1 of the owners.
They got time off in the afternoons, but both nights they were all together.
Unless it was a giant orgy….. I feel sad they didn’t invite us 😂😂
The follows we’re still odd, but then he’s always been a bit different hasn’t he 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mr dick's on shudehill

I want to get him this for his birthday 🎉

1661418769993.jpeg

I’m working so hard today (going really well so far) so can only do the new thread later.

If you need a skiver I am here… currently lying in bed listening to the rain watching greys anatomy 😂

But Who are the ten? And I’m not sure there is a nice photo of Maguire out there
I also nominate @wonderstruck25 to do the new thread.

I feel bad for thinking he was off shagging the Spanish ladies, when I’ve just seen on both nights they had fundraiser events with pep and 1 of the owners.
They got time off in the afternoons, but both nights they were all together.
Unless it was a giant orgy….. I feel sad they didn’t invite us 😂😂
The follows we’re still odd, but then he’s always been a bit different hasn’t he 🤷🏻‍♀️
My new theory is that all the ladies were Pep’s nieces and he’d promised Bae to them. He was just being polite.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to get him this for his birthday 🎉

View attachment 1526229

I’m working so hard today (going really well so far) so can only do the new thread later.

I also nominate @wonderstruck25 to do the new thread.

My new theory is that all the ladies were Pep’s nieces and he’d promised Bae to them. He was just being polite.
Omg the waffle 😂💀

I can have a go but I do think I’d put us in a black hole 🕳 like @Violetroselily did a while back

This is going to be tricky
0BAB3903-6875-47B5-9CCC-D4D93EAD9540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg the waffle 😂💀

I can have a go but I do think I’d put us in a black hole 🕳 like @Violetroselily did a while back
There’s more (don’t blame me, it’s @cornflower who brought it up).

1661419293272.jpeg
1661419304990.jpeg

If you start the thread from within the Rave section it shouldn’t get lost (I think), and just check that it automatically tags it as Jack Grealish (which I think it will do as soon as you put his name in the title).

Sorry but I just had to change my reaction to 🤢 when you added the Slab photo there.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg the waffle 😂💀

View attachment 1526253
I think we got lost because the title got deleted for being too lewd? Either way it was definitley not user error 😐

Just click New Thread button in the Rave Thread forum and it will tag him once you put the title in

Omg the waffle 😂💀

View attachment 1526253
Is Slabhead skiing here? 😳

• Haha
I think we got lost because the title got deleted for being too lewd? Either way it was definitley not user error 😐

Just click New Thread button in the Rave Thread forum and it will tag him once you put the title in

Is Slabhead skiing here? 😳
i feel like you occasionally still get a bit annoyed about this in the middle of the night when you're struggling to sleep because you're overstimulated by reading weird pairing fics

@wonderstruck25 your morning sounds like a VIBE and I love your catalogue posts, so please 🙏

bea needs to have a nice pink willy waffle 🥺 she'll giggle all cute as she gobbles it down

• Haha
  • Heart
So we’ve got:

Haaland
Maguire
TAA
Flipper
Declan
I’m Eric
Mount
Harry Kane
Gareth Southgate

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.