Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also partial to a bit of Benicio 👌🏻 He's very brooding in Sicario.

Screenshot_20220824-231414_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone already posted this but I think JG has just unfollowed the last one standing of the Spanish girls 🤣 unless my Instagram is playing up again! How did city do? Did they win?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone already posted this but I think JG has just unfollowed the last one standing of the Spanish girls 🤣 unless my Instagram is playing up again! How did city do? Did they win?
Yep, gone for me too!

CA1199BD-6F22-4F4C-AE5D-820444EA08BF.jpeg

The score was 3-3 in the end

37119562-1AC2-476D-A7A7-311213034A57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was a draw, but what’s upsetting is that Kalvin and Mbete are injured, Mbete the more seriously injured of the two.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does this never happen to Bae? 😢

1661406007505.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Am v surprised by the near equal distribution of poll votes. I thought we'd mostly all be lazy cows wanting it sideways.

Friends who voted, but don't post - hello, pls come on in, we don't bite 🥺

Screenshot_20220825-074544_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m giving him until the end of the day to get his dick or balls out to celebrate #69, then I’ll make a new thread if no one else has.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.