Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
i am rlly rlly sorry for the past 20 of my posts either being me sucking off foden or me being a moody cunt pls have some of this x
97C85911-1B66-4D26-812D-775DB176D087.jpeg
98C79DD9-CC8F-412D-91ED-FB5F59B82DF0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cobette

VIP Member
Do we need to change the booking for the orgy from a sizeable Air B n B to a bloody convention centre?!

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i am having the absolute worst morning and feel like spontaneously crying but all these pictures of best bae are helping 🥲

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
His smile is the most genuine in a Villa kit 😥
miss when he had the liscence to make runs everywhere 🥲

You know you’ve spent too long around you lot when the smallest talk of getting the ick actually makes me sad to loose any of you lot rather than the sad realisation we will probably never see Baes bits. Promise me you lot won’t leave and we can just be a croc loving veggie obsessed lot who talk absolute shite forever and ever.

- I take that last bit back, bad ju ju and all though, I don’t need to send that sort of negativity into the universe. We will see Baes cock. Quick, get the manifestation circle going, we need all the help we can get these days 😂
i love all of you little wierdos on this thread ❤❤ besties 4 eva

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
ugh imagine him sawing on a hot summer’s day with no top on, or like laying patio flags with no top on, or scooting out from under a car with no top on

or, you know…

1661354438031.png

chopping wood.

There aren’t any shirtless LJs are there? Imagine if he dropped an unseen from that era

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
0AD21A30-28B4-4512-81DE-DC1F421AD70F.jpeg

Hey @Gizmo24 thanks for remembering me and my love for him brunette. He’s been my one true as a brunette so no one wants to see him more like that again than me let me tell you 🤍

Also hiiiii 👋🏼

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
thank you lil baby, see u on Sunday @ Leeds xoxox have fun until then you will probably be half dead by Sunday
pls write crocs on your fod so i can come give u a kiss 😚
Have fun baby, please be careful. I don't want to hear that you've fallen in the portaloos 😞

Promise me you won't do any drugs
F23DBFDA-AC75-4E75-899A-4B1F416FBC3A.jpeg

hehehehe love u mummy

Have fun little one. Please be careful and look after yourself x
Have fun and be safe!
i love everyone on this thread sm we’re all like a lil family
9083E2B3-0054-46FD-831B-708464B2C12A.jpeg

(yous are the trophy)

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
You know you’ve spent too long around you lot when the smallest talk of getting the ick actually makes me sad to loose any of you lot rather than the sad realisation we will probably never see Baes bits. Promise me you lot won’t leave and we can just be a croc loving veggie obsessed lot who talk absolute shite forever and ever.

- I take that last bit back, bad ju ju and all though, I don’t need to send that sort of negativity into the universe. We will see Baes cock. Quick, get the manifestation circle going, we need all the help we can get these days 😂
Multiple icks here and I've survived each one. I would definitely stick around if it was a permanent ick as I'm a nosy bitch.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
And where the hell have you been

We've been worried sick
Just been vibing my dude!! 😜

Been drunk for a few days… and now.

I was testing myself to see if I could stay away until the little Gucci fucktard showed his face on insta with some well deserved hot weather training pics but I’m only one girl and I cracked 😂

u actually sound like her mother here when she’s just walked through the front door at 4am

hope you didn’t fall into the pier @wonderstruck25
Omg we can be sisters ❤

Nah didn’t go to the pier, went to visit nanny and grandad Wonderstruck at their house it was a cute weekend visit. Also I’m a strong swimmer I’d be fine 💪🏻🏊‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I don't want to see Kev like this. My heart would break.
It's definitely a case of Kev walked in on the orgy and didn't know what was happening so he made awkward conversation and then found himself following one of them.

Then he got back to his room and was all, "wait, why did Jack have his cock out?"

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
July 2019, so yes its your preferred era 🥺
omg. All my fave photos are from the same time haha. I’m going to spam post them all later but these two are my hands down faves of all time I think. The bottom one MUST be from this era, surely. YES to fave era poll!

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
1661329061009.png

1661329102592.png

• Heart