Jack Grealish #68 come on now bae stop being shy your lack of content is making us dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
proper fancy Bernardo today đŸ«  and that man who’s walking round with haaland’s shirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jack is being abused on twitter from pretty much everyone.
Can’t decide if it’s better he wasn’t there, or it would have been better to get it over with.
Either way, some people are vile.
I get football banter, I’m a spurs fan so have had years of tit, but they are writing awful things, even about his sister, and there is no need.
Yeah, he was a dick to say what he did so everyone could hear, but the abuse is vile 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Can’t decide if it’s better he wasn’t there, or it would have been better to get it over with.
I get football banter, I’m a spurs fan so have had years of tit, but they are writing awful things, even about his sister, and there is no need.
Yeah, he was a dick to say what he did so everyone could hear, but the abuse is vile 😱
He was drunk and foolish when he made that remark but it wasn’t any worse than what other clubs say about City players, manager, and fans. The fans abusing Jack need to calm all the way down and take a seat.

Reactions: 2
It’s an absolute joke, he didn’t even play and is getting slated. Even Liam Gallagher has had a pop.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I still think it’s all down to jealousy about the money and popularity (“one hundred million!” “Vegas!” “Ibiza!” “Gucci!”). If anyone else had made that remark, people would have laughed haha, what a bellend, then forgotten about it. When it comes to Jack the hate is out of control.

Reactions: 4
It’s an absolute joke, he didn’t even play and is getting slated. Even Liam Gallagher has had a pop.
He’s a fan, he must know he’s injured and not on the bench or at the hairdressers as he said. It doesn’t help does it

I don’t know how to make a new thread, but this one is making me nervous 😂😂

He’s a fan, he must know he’s injured and not on the bench or at the hairdressers as he said. It doesn’t help does it

I don’t know how to make a new thread, but this one is making me nervous 😂😂
Exactly, why say that about your own teams player when you have that massive public profile. Pure jealousy and spite.

I still think it’s all down to jealousy about the money and popularity (“one hundred million!” “Vegas!” “Ibiza!” “Gucci!”). If anyone else had made that remark, people would have laughed haha, what a bellend, then forgotten about it. When it comes to Jack the hate is out of control.
It really is out of control 😡

PS no chance I can do a new thread, wouldn’t have a clue đŸ‘”

Reactions: 3
He was drunk and it was an off the cuff stupid thing to say but the abuse is vile.

Liam is a well known absolute talented knob. Leave our boy alone!

You don’t think Pep decided he wasn’t going to play because he knew there would be this tit do you?

Reactions: 1
Wait what did Bae say?
When he was drunk at the City PL victory parade this year, he playfully made fun of Riyad for being subbed because he was “playing like Almiron.” A random, dumb comment to make to be sure, but some fans are behaving like Jack did a murder and spat on the body or something.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.