Jack Grealish #68 come on now bae stop being shy your lack of content is making us dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't thread 69 my suggestion would be

Jack Grealish #69 now nothing more than a crocs appreciation thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so you all have lives again today???? sick of ALL OF YOU ☹

wonder if we’ll get a boomerang today if he’s at the match or whether he would have just stayed at home?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
so you all have lives again today???? sick of ALL OF YOU ☹

wonder if we’ll get a boomerang today if he’s at the match or whether he would have just stayed at home?
I really hope he's there because that will mean his injury's not so bad, and we can glimpse him on the bench even if he can't play.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm just about to leave for work to have the life sucked from me 😭 Miss you all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon / morning! I am awake and the amphetamines (legally prescribed) are kicking in. Eating my brekkies while I watch LEE-CHE and listen to horse dog happily monch monch on his brekkies.

He does but Gorge. Makes me not feel so bad being a middle aged lady fancying him. Sash be a good girlfriend and give him some of your spf/ skin stuff🌞 also jack my birthday next month🎉
I am bewildered at how much sun damage and advanced skin aging bae and lots of other relatively vain and image-obsessed players have (sorry bae, you know we love you for it). I guess it's just unavoidable with how much time they spend outside and I think we all know that sweat-proof sun cream is definitely not sweat-proof and it getting in your eyes is THE WORST. And hats aren't really an option, even in training (though I think they could be for drills & running, but then again they like to train the same way they play matches.) But still, isn't there more they can do with their repairative routine & resurfacing treatments? Especially with the kind of money they have? Maybe not, I guess that's why dermatologists are so obsessed with sun protection.

And my votes for thread titles:

I like this one the best:
Wine me dine me Jack Grealish #69 me
But if we have to have the thread title at the start (and we don't want to just repeat it) this is my choice:
Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good afternoon / morning! I am awake and the amphetamines (legally prescribed) are kicking in. Eating my brekkies while I watch LEE-CHE and listen to horse dog happily monch monch on his brekkies.

I am bewildered at how much sun damage and advanced skin aging bae and lots of other relatively vain and image-obsessed players have (sorry bae, you know we love you for it). I guess it's just unavoidable with how much time they spend outside and I think we all know that sweat-proof sun cream is definitely not sweat-proof and it getting in your eyes is THE WORST. And hats aren't really an option, even in training (though I think they could be for drills & running, but then again they like to train the same way they play matches.) But still, isn't there more they can do with their repairative routine & resurfacing treatments? Especially with the kind of money they have? Maybe not, I guess that's why dermatologists are so obsessed with sun protection.
if i’m honest, i very much doubt his skincare includes spf, or anything more than just a face wash

also WOW did anyone see that leeds goal? omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sunbeds, being outside too much and maybe some bad genes I think are to blame. Please just get some eye cream and spf.

Massive lol at Chelsea

• Haha
  • Heart
Sky just showed some of the City arrivals and there was no Bae in sight 😭😭😭

• Sad
RLF just read on Twitter bae has been ruled out cause of a ‘knock’ 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.