Jack Grealish #68 come on now bae stop being shy your lack of content is making us dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the Chelsea game, and they just said stones is linked to a move away from city 👀
I’ve not heard that before today
Sorry Bae, how dare I talk about anyone else when it’s just been confirmed your out for a bit.
Gives you plenty of time for a little photo shoot in the shower for us 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m watching the Chelsea game, and they just said stones is linked to a move away from city 👀
I’ve not heard that before today
Sorry Bae, how dare I talk about anyone else when it’s just been confirmed your out for a bit.
Gives you plenty of time for a little photo shoot in the shower for us 🤪
I think they meant Bernardo only and it was just bad wording saying Stones and Bernardo. He signed a massive contract last year and had 4 years left, no way would he be leaving.

Oh shame Chelsea now have a red card

• Heart
Unrelated but I'm sure someone mentioned this last week - @madamchristmas you maybe? - Dec has actually had a baby apparently, a boy called Jude

Surprised by the name, I thought it would be Jack but maybe he’s moved on now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they meant Bernardo only and it was just bad wording saying Stones and Bernardo. He signed a massive contract last year and had 4 years left, no way would he be leaving.

Oh shame Chelsea now have a red card
I did think it was odd, I read pretty much all the sport news and hadn’t seen anything about it before

• Heart
We put in for tickets for this game but good job nothing came of it now bae is in bad foot club.

Geordie is my fave accent of all time tho 💕 can you imagine me sat with all the Toon supporters lmao. My da was like ‘if we go don’t u dare fuckin stand up if Grealish comes on’.
Wah Jackie like! 😂😂
A’way the lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so close to deleting my fpl I’m getting screwed over by these stupid men every week, I don’t play board games because of my temper this is NO DIFFERENT 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so close to deleting my fpl I’m getting screwed over by these stupid men every week, I don’t play board games because of my temper this is NO DIFFERENT 😡
Me too me too could have done with Jack playing and scoring today!

• Heart
Same xx

If I’m going to go against every instinct I have and stuff my team with City and Liverpool players then the bastards had better start bringing home the points.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Very disappointed with my lads today

My bae fantasies are starting to wain. When oh when will we see him again? 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.