Jack Grealish #62 toooo peng

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have; we’ve actually had quite a bit of couples therapy, which has improved communication but I just can’t shake this weird internal feeling I have. It sounds ridiculous, I know. Thanks to all you lovely people for letting me spill my tea ♥
Not ridiculous at all, completely understand it and there's a lot to be said for listening to your gut. If it's not right, it's not right. I hope you are able to close a chapter without any guilt if it is the right time and it means you'll be happier ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am sorry. Make sure you treat yourself to something lovely to make up for it.

Best you find out that he is a tosser now rather than later!

Hope you're okay lovely.
Thank you, yeah I'm good.
Like you said better now than later... the head.

Bae would never! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not ridiculous at all, completely understand it and there's a lot to be said for listening to your gut. If it's not right, it's not right. I hope you are able to close a chapter without any guilt if it is the right time and it means you'll be happier ❤
Thanks, broski 🥺
B46AE9FE-D04F-49CA-A01A-13E16913170A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
had one meeting and came back to all these pages and was PRAYING the nudes had been dropped but noooooo

• Sad
  • Haha
I made a thread about 50 threads ago and felt like that was me done. Just tried to start a new one, ordered by likes and 4 pages in I can't find a thread name suggestion and gave up. Sorry 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't mind making a new thread as I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than do what I'm meant to be doing right now - what are we going with lads - clothes or necklaces or something else (mystery theme)?

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't mind making a new thread as I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than do what I'm meant to be doing right now - what are we going with lads - clothes or necklaces or something else (mystery theme)?
I certainly wouldn't object to some sort of nonsense mystery poll from your troubled mind

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can it be necklaces but do it as our fave and add the pearl necklace in please?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.