Jack Grealish #63 Bae is back on UK ground, whilst Tattlers' work ethic still yet to be found

Most Favoured Necklace

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greetings to all thirsty folk and the poor sod at Mail Online who monitors these threads.

Well done elder juicy @Violetroselily on a title which reflects our poor productivity standards as a collective.

Last time on the Jack Grealish Thread:
Green-BAE is back from a root tootin' Texan adventure but content has been thin on the ground since. The new kit looks better than expected. He rolled around and had VPL and bits of grass stuck to his bum, which was nice. There was a storm but @blubberbubber got to glimpse him with her own eyes before she got struck by lightning. Lego man made an appearance again with his horrible hands.

This poll was suggested by capri sun kid @wonderstruck25 who also did the legwork for pictures, with positive spin by @ruby1080 who clearly loves a man adorned with jewels as much as I do.

Visual aids and descriptions:

Double strand yoke with cushion cut ruby

1658934853992.png

Mildly medieval style double strand look, featuring a stand out red stone with another indecipherable pendant. Classy, inexplicably goes with the terrifying hoodie.

Red hot Van Cleef Alhambra

1658934925717.png

He looks so fuckin gorgeous here that the fact that everyone and their mammy (if they can afford 2.5k around their neck) has one of these is by the by. Would look wonderful if he was topless. Reminds me of a saucy song Carnelian by Black Country Disco chanteuse Tom Aspaul.

Ankh pendant from the British Museum gift shop

1658935103015.png

An interesting choice, perhaps reflecting Jack's interest in the mysteries of Ancient Egypt. Often worn by the Pharaohs, the ankh is a symbol of magical kingship, much like the king of our hearts lol.

Double strand tennis chains

1658935256456.png

A classique look, probably made by Luke Shaw's missus.

R + J style arrow thru de heart

1658935297558.png

Quite fitting with how bae seems to emulating Leo as Romeo in Baz Luhrmann's 1996 masterpiece. Representative of the effect he has had on us all since Euro 2020.

Starboy

1658935392631.png

I'm actually not a fan of this one - but don't let that sway you. I'm more invested in Chilly's Anne Boleyn style Chanel pearls.

Like A Prayer

1658935467072.png

When worn with the Ankh, this conflation of powerful religious symbols is at risk of opening some mystical rift in the fifth dimension worse than when I combined a buddha statuette and a postcard of the Virgin Mary on my altar.

Three strand pearls

1658935608359.png

There are no words for the sheer perfection of this look (particularly with the patterned silk shirt). The combination of masculinity with femininity, yin and yang, yab and yum, the vague reference to seventeenth century fashions, how he's just wearing it with a nonchalance that is nothing short of flagrantly seductive. Absolute chefs kiss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Greetings to all thirsty folk and the poor sod at Mail Online who monitors these threads.

Well done elder juicy @Violetroselily on a title which reflects our poor productivity standards as a collective.

Green-BAE is back from a root tootin' Texan adventure but content has been thin on the ground since. The new kit looks better than expected. He rolled around and had VPL and bits of grass stuck to his bum, which was nice. There was a storm but @blubberbubber got to glimpse him with her own eyes before she got struck by lightning. Lego man made an appearance again with his horrible hands.

This poll was suggested by capri sun kid @wonderstruck25 who also did the legwork for pictures, with positive spin by @ruby1080 who clearly loves a man adorned with jewels as much as I do.

View attachment 1450639

Mildly medieval style double strand look, featuring a stand out red stone with another indecipherable pendant. Classy, inexplicably goes with the terrifying hoodie.

View attachment 1450653

He looks so fuckin gorgeous here that the fact that everyone and their mammy (if they can afford 2.5k around their neck) has one of these is by the by. Would look wonderful if he was topless. Reminds me of a saucy song Carnelian by Black Country Disco chanteuse Tom Aspaul.

View attachment 1450657

An interesting choice, perhaps reflecting Jack's interest in the mysteries of Ancient Egypt. Often worn by the Pharaohs, the ankh is a symbol of magical kingship, much like the king of our hearts lol.

View attachment 1450661

View attachment 1450662

Quite fitting with how bae seems to emulating Leo as Romeo in Baz Luhrmann's 1996 masterpiece. Representative of the effect he has had on us all since Euro 2020.

Starboy

View attachment 1450665

I'm actually not a fan of this one - but don't let that sway you. I'm more invested in Chilly's Anne Boleyn style Chanel pearls.

Like A Prayer

View attachment 1450667

When worn with the Ankh, this conflation of powerful religious symbols is at risk of opening some mystical rift in the fifth dimension worse than when I combined a buddha statuette and a postcard of the Virgin Mary on my altar.

Three strand pearls

View attachment 1450672

There are no words for the sheer perfection of this look (particularly with the patterned silk shirt). The combination of masculinity with femininity, the vague reference to seventeenth century fashions, how he's just wearing it with a nonchalance that is nothing short of seductive. Absolute chefs kiss.

Bravo squire 👏👏👏

Not pictured - the pearl necklaces applied by John and Chilly every night

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
thanks for the new thread bab, feel like I need to fully concentrate on my answers so will be voting once I am at home 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1450639

View attachment 1450653

View attachment 1450657

View attachment 1450661

View attachment 1450662

Starboy

View attachment 1450665

Like A Prayer

View attachment 1450667

Three strand pearls

View attachment 1450672

There are no words for the sheer perfection of this look (particularly with the patterned silk shirt). The combination of masculinity with femininity, yin and yang, yab and yum, the vague reference to seventeenth century fashions, how he's just wearing it with a nonchalance that is nothing short of flagrantly seductive. Absolute chefs kiss.
chuckling away like a creep at this

i was nearly swayed by the praying hands but it has to be the pearls, i adore them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was going to vote no necklaces, because what a chav, but then that red hot one makes him look like a nice old lady at a tea party wearing her best, most tasteful jewel, and *that* I can get behind…somehow…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
inbetween his thumb and pointing finger… does he have saggy hands?
Something ain't right with them 🤢

Too much wanking probably has something to do with it

This seems a bit spoilery re the first episode of Together Again (which will be 46 minutes long) - it seems the medical may feature 😍 Imagine if there is new footage

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
hello just woke up why are we on a new thread has something happened xxxx

i had a moment in the ewrly hours or this morning accidentally posting on tattle everytime i tried to text me RLF back, was completely sober too?

i’m voting for the prayer one 😊😊 cos i’m christian xlove our little religious boy

and have just seen a zoomed in pic of his hands, are we on thumb gate again or has a new ick been found

Something ain't right with them 🤢

Too much wanking probably has something to do with it

This seems a bit spoilery re the first episode of Together Again (which will be 46 minutes long) - it seems the medical may feature 😍 Imagine if there is new footage

do u have t have city + to watch this?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
hello just woke up why are we on a new thread has something happened xxxx

i had a moment in the ewrly hours or this morning accidentally posting on tattle everytime i tried to text me RLF back, was completely sober too?

i’m voting for the prayer one 😊😊 cos i’m christian xlove our little religious boy

and have just seen a zoomed in pic of his hands, are we on thumb gate again or has a new ick been found

do u have t have city + to watch this?
Yeah although I'm sure it will be on YouTube at some point. I think last year it went up like a week later?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Missed the moooozic discussion but Bae and I will have his and hers playlists and his won't be played. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.