Jack Grealish #62 toooo peng

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. He just wears these crazy clothes that he loves and totally owns it. Lewis Hamilton is the same. Not sure what I would think if RLF wore them but Bae it works 🥰
I agree too! I don’t know tit about fashion or designers and I totally get people dressing for function/comfort BUT I have a soft spot for an expressive kind of dress sense 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m quite surprised he hasn’t had his ears pierced, considering how much he likes jewellery. I bet his mum won’t let him until he can look after them himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you faint out of the chair at Claire's Accessories when you had your ears pierced?

i nearly fainted at work the other day when a colleague was describing a minor but kind of minging injury they'd had, i was just sat there tihnking 50% 'do not throw up do not throw up' and 50% about Cobbab

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned him with blue eyes earlier, can one of our photoshop geniuses do that? Is it possible? Would it scare us though?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi girls,

Haven't caught up on the thread yet but thought I'd update you on that guy I was getting to know AKA - "Not Jack Grealish"

Well, our little day out got cancelled and I've been rejected in such spectacular fashion... as you can imagine that went down well. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.