Jack Grealish #62 toooo peng

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ansa is YES 😭 hold me

can someone do the nips though please?
I thought you meant nips for eyes at first glance.

Hi girls,

Haven't caught up on the thread yet but thought I'd update you on that guy I was getting to know AKA - "Not Jack Grealish"

Well, our little day out got cancelled and I've been rejected in such spectacular fashion... as you can imagine that went down well. :rolleyes:
Oh bab. You deserve better

Shutterstock_10237044cp.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi girls,

Haven't caught up on the thread yet but thought I'd update you on that guy I was getting to know AKA - "Not Jack Grealish"

Well, our little day out got cancelled and I've been rejected in such spectacular fashion... as you can imagine that went down well. :rolleyes:
I am sorry. Make sure you treat yourself to something lovely to make up for it.

Best you find out that he is a tosser now rather than later!

Hope you're okay lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i only have time to post continuously on here today i cannot commit to making the new thread sorry
1658929782206.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very much agreed with this.

❤ Have you spoken to your partner about how you're feeling?
I have; we’ve actually had quite a bit of couples therapy, which has improved communication but I just can’t shake this weird internal feeling I have. It sounds ridiculous, I know. Thanks to all you lovely people for letting me spill my tea ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi girls,

Pffft who even wants "not Jack Grealish" anyway. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When you think you’ve got away and he pulls you back in…
6977F751-B05C-4BEB-8F04-B75E2211D637.jpeg

Im going back to my job now I’ve lot the plot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.