Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shut up no you bloody didn’t!! I am an eternal fencesitter. (“Hey JG, you know your face reminds me of a fence…?” could be my way in, thinking about it)
He wants evidenced based arguments before he allows anyone to sit on his face, and the Yes camp have none

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I give my woofs kisses everyday! ❤❤

I love how there isn’t any suprise in the new pictures it’s now unposted videos, I will want to know GR secrets till the day I die.

The bunches have killed me 🥺
58AB5F61-FCC6-4784-9F3E-B47B78E9DF9F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Damn, Skye getting more mouth to mouth than Sash. Bet that’s why she removed the video — the truth is out there, and she’s furious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can somebody get a screen shot of the 2nd left and the 3rd left ??? My phone keeps freezing they are fave 🥺🥺🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.