Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay all for this
14C99E25-6DC9-4413-870D-80D8A93A70CF.png

but jack letting his dog lick his mouth like that is bleeping disgusting 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

do i have the ick

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it a coincidence yes that his move to central defence occurred alongside a sharp uptick in sexiness?
The evidence has been proven to be p < 0,01 and therefore super significant, as demonstrated by subject Stones, John, central defender nowadays.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Do I need to follow Sash on tik tok now to see all this Bae content or is that the hackers tik tok? 😵💫

Do I need to follow Sash on tik tok now to see all this Bae content or is that the hackers tik tok? 😵💫
I don't think it's on her Tiktok. Yet again Grealish_rebecca coming up with unseens

Reactions: 2
I reckon.....Sash has posted it to her private story from her tiktok, removed it from tiktok (or never posted it on there - can you just use it to make clips and not post them?), thus proving GR can access her private

Reactions: 5
I reckon.....Sash has posted it to her private story from her tiktok, removed it from tiktok (or never posted it on there - can you just use it to make clips and not post them?), thus proving GR can access her private
If only Jack/sasha would accept our requests to their private accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
reckon she posted it on tiktok and then removed it when jack noticed she’d posted videos of him making out with their dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JG, HK, KW, JS5 (not JS2 tho soz) and doggy kissies can all go straight in my basket. And I am a Maybe FYI 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.