Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the stories properly and I’ll never be the same again 😭🥹😢🥹🥺🥲🥹🥹😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺

the way he strokes her. 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭

I am heart-wrenchingly jealous of a cockapoo I’ve not even met yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think the brown and black ones their parents have are same litter? I thinks that's so sweet if so, like when they all went away to that lake place, it was a family get together for the dogs too 🥹
If they are, Skye’s siblings must dislike her as she cuddles up and kisses Bae

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re: Peter Sutcliffe. Same type of hair as the picture of him with the black dog, he always looked a bit off in that one.

Cutie pics of him tho, and Skye who is adorable.

Reactions: 1
They must have pretty much every van cleef bracelet and necklaces between them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been evacuated from Tescos I do not need to see this right now with everyone beaking over my shoulder 🫠👀🔥😶🤩😩🥵🤫🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.